UTAU's Tempo Fixer

Victor Seven

Momo's Minion
Hello! I'm new with UTAU and I'm also new in this forum. I want to show you a little application I created.

As you know, when you import MIDIs or USTs in UTAU, sometimes the tempo is strange. You can't change it. The Tempo box doesn't not work. Change the tempo in the first note doesn't work. And it's impossible to eliminate all red tempo marks over the notes. What can you do?

Tempo Fixer is the solution. You only have to select the UST to fix, and it will eliminate all red tempo marks over the notes and set the correct tempo.

Download Tempo Fixer

INSTALL

Only unzip the file, and execute Setup.exe. This is a Windows application, and it should work in all Window systems. I think it can't be ran on Linux / Mac systems. Use it carefully.
If you can make this application compatible with Linux / Mac, post here and I will add to the post ^-^

Can't install the software. Why?
Try updating the .NET Framework. You can download the most recent version from Microsoft page.

I want to unistall this software
Only go to Control Panel > Unistall a program. Find the Tempo Fixer, right-click and select Unistall.

USING

It's very easy. Run the program, and set the tempo you want. After that, click on the button and select the UST file you want to fix. Tempo Fixer will show a message, and that's all. Open the file with UTAU and check the result.

I'm getting an error!  :holy--:

Don't worry, I'm the programmer, and I can fix all the bugs. When you get an error, click on the details. You will se a lot of information. Copy all  and paste here (better in a spoiler, you know). With that, I will know why you're getting the error and how to fix it. And I will update the software ^^"

LICENSE AND DETAILS

You can share the program in other websites, but give credits to me or link this post.
If you share it using the link to my blog's entrie, it would be fantastic:
http://www.victorsevenmusic.blogspot.com.es/2012/04/utaus-tempo-fixer.html

The program have been done in C# and exported to .NET Framework 2.0 (I think... xD).
I will study harder the UST structure to develop better version of the software, with more functions. =)

Hope you like the program. Comment all you want here, or in my blog, in the link above =)

Reactions: ΑKYLAS

Victor Seven

Momo's Minion
Because I'm Spanish xD. However, I thought the Setup languaje would be chosen automatically. I will take a look, maybe I'm able to fix it.

But don't worry, "Siguiente" is "Next", "Instalar" is "Install"...  Ask if you have a problem ^^