VCCV oto commission/trade??

Matsuban

Andromeda Alien
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Would anyone happen to have VCCV english otos open? I'm willing to trade art or money, whatever it is u desire.
Also if you do it for $$ i'm going to just say right now if its more than 10$ a bank i'll have to deny you, Since i don't have the money to work with that at the moment. Sorry if that bothers anyone :cry:

my dA is taikutsu-namakemono still, but i'll link in case you'd like to see my art; http://taikutsu-namakemono.deviantart.com/

also i don't even care if the otos are perfect or spot on, i just need them done enough that if i need to i can minorly edit them rather than doing them all from scratch. so yeah.
Thanks to anyone who reads :wink:

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
hi there i know mine is out of your budget but i hope there might be chance to put me in your consideration list :'D
http://fav.me/d8137ax
...if its more than 10$ a bank i'll have to deny you, Since i don't have the money to work with that at the moment.

Ryan it's probably not in your best interest to advertise your services to people who don't have means to afford them.

Matsuban, while I dont have the time to oto VCCV banks myself I'm going to go ahead and see if I can find someone reliable in your price range, okay?

Matsuban

Andromeda Alien
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ryan it's probably not in your best interest to advertise your services to people who don't have means to afford them.

Matsuban, while I dont have the time to oto VCCV banks myself I'm going to go ahead and see if I can find someone reliable in your price range, okay?

It's ok, Ryan didn't offend me or anything, so dw!!!

Also thank you, that'd mean a lot to me since i'm wanting to attempt to do multiple pitches, but not until i get the core ones oto'd to make sure they even sound good rip;;; Thank you for being willing to help even though you're busy though!! very kind of you ;w;