VCV bank not generating sound

sei_ve

Momo's Minion
The bank has been made perfectly. I've made three of these now and had no problems with the previous two.
The oto is fine (i believe), and when I manually input notes, she sings just fine. However, when using various other USTs, I find that UTAU will run through the rendering process (and does register the notes) but the playback is silent. I believe it has something to do with the resampler; what I find odd is that the default resampler doesn't appear to be working if that's the case. The only time I can get it to render and play is when using resampler.dll. It works just fine on a friend's computer with all the same settings. Any ideas as to what's going on?

Alky

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hm. I have had a similar problem with a friend's bank. Either no playback or very last few notes. Sometimes FRQ files freak out in the default resampler( personal grudge to be honest).
Just to be through , you probably have this because you are experienced, but do you have your prefix maps and that they are present when that UST is open?

sei_ve

Momo's Minion
Hm. I have had a similar problem with a friend's bank. Either no playback or very last few notes. Sometimes FRQ files freak out in the default resampler( personal grudge to be honest).
Just to be through , you probably have this because you are experienced, but do you have your prefix maps and that they are present when that UST is open?

Yep.

Alky

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
If you have a copy of the bank, I can play check it. Best of luck to what sounds like a picky resampler playback.

sei_ve

Momo's Minion
I'm not supposed to share this one around ;w; , but I do appreciate the attempt to help. I think I'm gonna mess around with several resamps and configurations. If it worked on my friend's computer, its gotta be something on my end.

Alky

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I can definitely understand. May you find a resampler resolve ^ -^.

P

partial

Is it this one particular vb that's not working properly?

Do you have admin privileges on your computer?
Sometimes running UTAU as admin will help.

Or moving UTAU to a place that doesn't need admin access, like Documents. Try that and see if it helps.

Reactions: Alky