Trade VCV (monopitch) Oto for personal UTAU promotion/sketches

Edgeberry

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So, my UTAU, Utatane Lulu, has been needed a proper oto.ini file forever and moresampler can't perform miracles sadly. :sad: It's partially oto'd so there's that. I'm willing to promote your UTAU by means of covers and sketches. Heck, short stories if need be. I apologize in advance because my artwork is abysmal but I really do need help on this and have no income (disabled OTL) so I really can't pay for a commission at this time.

Sync_Ye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So, my UTAU, Utatane Lulu, has been needed a proper oto.ini file forever and moresampler can't perform miracles sadly. :sad: It's partially oto'd so there's that. I'm willing to promote your UTAU by means of covers and sketches. Heck, short stories if need be. I apologize in advance because my artwork is abysmal but I really do need help on this and have no income (disabled OTL) so I really can't pay for a commission at this time.

I can do the oto for you if you want since it's a mono-pitch, you only have to send me the voice bank with a oto base in white with the alias on my email or on my discord.
here are a few samples of two utau in VCV that I made the oto.

Email: sync.le@outlook.com
Discord: Ye_hikikoP#7032
Note: sorry if my English is bad

Reactions: Edgeberry