VCV OTO help?

KibouMichi

Teto's Territory
So, I gave in and started making a VCV bank for my Kibou, even before releasing my CV one.
I'm pretty okay at OTOing, I was able to confidently manually OTO the first few WAVs of the VCV bank; then I tried Moresampler's auto-OTO generator, which did a some of my aliases correctly, only a lot of them needed tweeking, either because they were very wrong or badly timed. I don't even wanna talk about OREMO.
Does anyone know of a decent resampler that is more accurate?
There was also a lot of duplicates, so I'm wondering if that'll affect my rendering or resampling at all.

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I don't think there's another resampler aside from Moresampler that generates otos. Your best bet is to alter the oto manually, since just using Moresampler rarely ever guarantees 100% accuracy

Reactions: KibouMichi

KibouMichi

Teto's Territory
I don't think there's another resampler aside from Moresampler that generates otos. Your best bet is to alter the oto manually, since just using Moresampler rarely ever guarantees 100% accuracy
Ahh, thank you. I've done about 300 more so far and it feels like it's taking a long time lmao

Reactions: Arissa

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Ahh, thank you. I've done about 300 more so far and it feels like it's taking a long time lmao
No problem! And yeah, VCV takes a lot of work, but thankfully it'll all pay off when you're finished ^^

Amzsie

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Sadly, there really is no program that does the otoing 100% accurate for you. Moresampler is good for a base oto, which includes aliasing and sometimes decent oto's. Usually if you want a really good oto, youre gonna have to do it yourself;; As for the duplicate samples, Im pretty sure theres a setting in the moresampler oto-er that allows you to turn off duplicates.

KibouMichi

Teto's Territory
Sadly, there really is no program that does the otoing 100% accurate for you. Moresampler is good for a base oto, which includes aliasing and sometimes decent oto's. Usually if you want a really good oto, youre gonna have to do it yourself;; As for the duplicate samples, Im pretty sure theres a setting in the moresampler oto-er that allows you to turn off duplicates.
Personally, I don't mind the duplicates chilling in my OTO as long as it doesn't affect the way my USTs are rendered.

Kuku Klock

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
if you used a BGM guide and you hit the right marks you could try set param?
I mean, yes you'd still have to go back and edit the oto but (from my experience) not as much as Moresampler. Either That or Moresampler just hates me.

Reactions: Amzsie

KibouMichi

Teto's Territory
I almost gave in to the dark side and returned to the dreaded, n00b CV; alas, I continued forth and finished my Jedi quest.
I'm kidding, I love CV a lot and I will never stop using it even if I use VCV. But I did finally get that OTO done.

Reactions: Amzsie