VCV Problem...Or something

Ayumiya

Momo's Minion
Previous year I recorded a VCV bank. The reclist was in romaji. I tried oto'ing it, but I discovered that almost all VCV usts are in hiragana! :bigtears: And today I discovered I can use setparam for the oto too, but my wavs need to be in hiragana, so now i'm renaming the samples to hiragana and  that's taking a long time. Someone heeelp!! :cry:

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Which reclist you used? you could just simply get an oto file with alias from the reclist you used and delete the parameters to make yours.

As simply as that.

Ayumiya

Momo's Minion
I used the romaji ritsu reclist. The samples I recorded look like this: 'a_a_i_a_u_e_a'.

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
I recorded the way okitalean did with _aaiauea and it worked fine with romaji. just set the aliases to hiragana like " a あ" and stuff; even converting using a plug-in works the same for my romaji sounds o 3o

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Ayumiya link said:
I used the romaji ritsu reclist. The samples I recorded look like this: 'a_a_i_a_u_e_a'.

Ohhh guud. The romaji oto I found for that romaji reclist have some errors on the alias. I fixed them sometime ago.... yet I have to say I need to check them again.

I will release this oto, reclist, as well as hanamogera list... I will try to have them for today.

Meanwhile, use this: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28005347/OTO/VCV_FULL_oto.ini

tady159

Ruko's Ruffians
Ayumiya link said:
There are some weird symbols in that oto!  :bigtears:
If you see weird symbols there, this means you don't have a Japanese locale. Also, UTAU canNOT  read voicebanks encoded in kana, even if you are using applocale.

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Ayumiya link said:

Right click > Save link as... ??

If you just click it and copy the content from online will appear those symbols, what's why you must DL the file to keep the ANSI-property of the ini file.

Ayumiya

Momo's Minion
Yue Nagareboshi link said:
[quote author=Ayumiya link=topic=698.msg4298#msg4298 date=1330552913]

Right click > Save link as... ??

If you just click it and copy the content from online will appear those symbols, what's why you must DL the file to keep the ANSI-property of the ini file.
[/quote]
Thank you so much. :love: