Vent/Rant Thread

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory
Okay, unless the admins tell me otherwise, I'll open up this new rant thread with additional rules to avoid the drama that got the old one closed down.
Because ranting is good for the soul.
RULES (break them and be shot)
- NO MENTIONING ANY NAMES. At all. I'm dead serious. Not even as an example.Not even in a positive way.
- NO direct hinting at people, either. (e.g. "That person, you know who I mean, who made those, like 12 appends...")
- THIS ISN'T A PLACE TO ARGUE. It's a place to VENT. Got a different opinion? I don't care, keep your mouth shut.
- If it's a swarm of curses and foul language, put it in spoiler tags and warn us.
- NO rants about UTAU or the UTAU community. This is a thread for irl or UTAU unrelated stuff. Take your UTAU rants to Vocaloid Otaku or something.
- Same goes for Vocaloid, as that subject tends to lead to drama as well.

I hope we can keep this thread open 'cause venting is good for your mental health and posting a new thread for every rant is very inefficient.

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory
I'll go first. Real life related stuff.
Okay, so, it's my daddy's birthday party and he's got some friends over. There's a thousand things they could talk about but right away the coversation turns into a bashfest against teenagers/ young people in general. So, according to them, young people today a complete morons, lazy, ugly, needlessly agressive and will all turn into hobos. No exeptions. Also, they're the reason the world will end very soon. And we have to dumb down everything, because, you know, people are getting dumber every day, and, I mean, look at them, no manners at all and with their internet and facebook, they don't even know how to talk to people irl, amiright?
Rinse and repeat. All that and much more, while I was sitting right there.
This just pisses me off so badly. Every day, somebody tells me my entire generation consists of nothing but lazy assholes. In fact, most people seem to think so; only last week a rental company flat out refused to do business with students from a school nearby, saying that they won't rent out their shit to people who'll end up depending on social wellfare soon, anyway. Dude. All those kinds did was ask wether they could rent a ****ing bouncy castle.
Also: Bubble Tea. I love Bubble Tea, but why do those little brats have to spit those bubbles everywhere? It's really gross.

P

PurinPuff

If anyone here is familiar with the situation, do not read. I want to vent, not arm someone against me. And if that previous statement makes you think it's not about it, it is. Please let me have this last rant, and I'll never speak of it again, I promise.

Story Time:

Once upon a time there was a guy named Purin.

Purin took a class during high school that allowed him to earn experience in a workplace. The workplace he chose was one that one of his closest friends (A) had previously worked at. After a short time, Purin found he enjoyed working in said establishment, and was given a great responsibility. He was to lead an artistic youth group. Purin's employer asked Purin was interested in continuing the group after his class, and Purin said yes.

Purin's employer was pleased.

Purin built up this youth group with zeal, and quickly got many of his artistic friends to join the group, including his friend who had been employed prior (A). They would work on ideals for the group, including setting a theme for artwork and handing in a product weekly, and although it didn't go well, due to these friends  being forgetful, Purin included, he was content with the group. Purin's employer told him that the work Purin did should be one that is paid for, and said that he would hire Purin.

Purin was very ecstatic to hear of this.

But after his class, the group began to decline; people didn't care to show up, and people were making decisions without Purin's approval, and, afraid of being too controlling, he cringed through some group meetings. Purin was awaiting employment from his employer, but something had hit a wall. You see, along with Purin, both his close friend who had already worked there (A), and another interested friend (:shades: were going to apply. At first, they were promised three positions, than, two. Purin's employer had stated he was going to be holding interviews to judge fairly who should be employed. At first Purin didn't worry about it too much, but after a while into Summer and no news, Purin was growing restless. Someone very close to Purin (C) had also started the same class and was working at said establishment. She invited him to come over, and Purin walked over. 

To Purin's surprise, Purin's close friend who was the previous employee (A) was there! 

At first, Purin thought she was just with the other student, but Purin recognized his friend's game face, and it didn't sit well in his gut. That night, Purin had called that close person (C) and had figured out that his friend (A) had been employed on the spot! There was no interview, after all. Purin's employer had meant to tell him, but didn't do so after two opportunities.

Everything Purin had done had gone to the birds. Purin didn't have a job, or even a youth group he felt he was the head of anymore. What's more was that he still had to do things he dreaded thinking of.

Purin is still both sad and angry to this day.

Vent Version
Who the **** does something like that? Why the **** would you ****ing degrade everything I've done? Do you expect me to put up with this shit? What happens when I get a ****ing job elsewhere, huh?! I'll have no time for this ****ing group, when I COULD'VE been working for this group. Maybe you'd rather have my friend running it, huh? You know what, that wouldn't ****ing shock me; it's not like I'm in control of my own ****ing group anyways. ... Why didn't you let me know? Why did you lie to me, and why did you do me wrong? It's not right to feel so angry, but I was so excited, and so invested, but now I don't want to do anything anymore. I'm really a baby, aren't I?

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I just want to be independent for once. The only reason why I'm on the computer all day is that I'm not allowed to go outside by myself. My friends don't go out much either, so I can't hang out with them. Plus, the reason why I can't go outside by myself is that I'm a girl. Yeah, you heard me. A stupid weak girl that can't fend for herself apparently. This is the EXACT reason why I pose as a guy online. So that stupid people won't judge me by my gender. I can protect myself. I'm not dumb. I'll have my cellphone on me. I'll have my school ID and my driver's license just in case. But that won't ever happen because you won't let me prove that I can be fine on my own.

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Nothing's good enough.
It never is.
I can't draw.
I can't write.
I can't be friends with anyone.
I can't make friends.
I can't keep friends.
I can't find anyone I love.
I can't be with anyone I love.
I can't love.
I can't keep a relationship.
I can't sing.
I can't dance.
I can't oto.
I can't do anything.
In 6th grade, I considered suicide.
In 7th grade, I got back into my senses and fell for a guy.
In 8th grade, I dated said guy for two weeks, then he broke up with me and moved.
In 9th grade, I had only one friend, and in the second semester, her mom wouldn't let her be my friend anymore. I tried to get a boyfriend so I wouldn't feel lonely.
In 10th grade, I was still with him.
Now, I'm still with him. But he's not the type of person I want--he's a pervert. He's not always like it, but after a while he gets that way. I don't want to be alone.
Now, I still like him--the guy from 8th grade.
Now, I still want him back...
Now, I still love him...
I just want to be with him.
I know he's a jerk now. I know he's disgusting now.
I just can't stand being alone anymore...

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Dear moron,

YOU. ARE. NOT. BISEXUAL. You're just super desperate for attention, and if you have to date a guy to get laid then by God, you're going to do it. Seriously, you've only dated TWO guys, both of whom you barely knew and only started dating because they were the most willing to make out with you.
"But I've known I was bi since I was 7!"
BULL. What normal person starts thinking about that stuff at 7? When I was 7, I was thinking about how much I wanted a cookie. But then, you're the person that lost their virginity at 12, right? Just random sex with the neighbor because you felt like it. That isn't right. That's disgusting. That's pathetic.
And then you have the audacity to tell ME that I'M looking down on people? I'm not the one on the high horse here, mister 'I was only exploring my needs as a human blah blah'. You just LOVE using big words and fancy terms to make it sound like you're always right but you're NOT. You're a desperate man-friend, and yet YOU look down on ME because I don't believe in pre-marital sex.

And another thing: stop saying you love me. What the **** is that? What if I told your boyfriend how much you 'love' me? You just use that as a means to make me feel like I can't be mad at you, even when you're the biggest butt in the universe.

....unfortunately, it usually works. I have no idea why I get jealous when you date. I don't know.

D

dCatharsis

Mom:
I'M NOT ****ING OBESE. GET OVER IT.
You don't have valid arguments for fat-shaming me. I just have like...2 or 3 kgs of overweight and you treat me like I shouldn't even touch anything with sugar or I'll get obese. AND YOU KNOW I'M NOT GOING TO EAT THOSE ****ING YOGHURTS, I MEAN I CAN POOP, THANKS.

Also, I ****ING LOVE MEAT SINCE I WAS A KID, DAMMIT. POSTING PICTURES OF DEAD ANIMALS I DON'T EVEN EAT AND WRITING "GO VEGAN1!1!" IN EVERYTHING ISN'T GOING TO CHANGE MY OPINION, YOU IDIOTS. I DON'T GIVE A **** IF "X" FOOD IS MADE OF ANIMALS. WHY YES, I'M *~*~AN APATHETIC BITCH~*~*, IF YOU THINK SO, I COULDN'T MIND LESS.

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
My sister just needs to suck it up! She cries about every little ****ing thing! The other day I was trying to record her voicebank, and after a few sounds she screamed "I can't do this I quit!" Then she ran off into the bed and started crying. I'll never get Tora done if she keeps on doing this! ;-; I feel like crying myself every time she does this... I didn't even yell at her to make her cry in the first place... Not just recording the voicebank... The other day she was crying because she didn't get to go to the park. She's 11! She needs to stop acting like she's still 5!

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Dear "friends",
Please do not push me to speak to the one possibly feel affections for in such a (for lack of a better word) pushy way. I will speak to them in my own time in my own words. I do not need your lack of intelligent vocabulary or grammar to assist my “romantic” endeavors.

I appreciate your input regarding the fact of me “needing” a “boyfriend”, but I would rather find a person who appreciates me for who I am and not the incorrectly stated words of another speaking through me.

I am not like you—boy-crazy, girly-girl, pop-culture saturated, overly sappy, unable to try new things. You may settle. I may not. You may get married to your high school sweetheart. I may not.

I do not require my love-life (or whatever it can be called) to be pounded into cookie cutter shapes of rom-com perfection.

I require intellect. I require substance, flexibility, respect and individuality.

I need no man on a white horse. I need no curly haired cherub to shoot me with an arrow and make me fall to my knees—kissing the ground the spoken walks on.

You should probably know that I may be sweet on someone that one of you still lusts after.
Know that I have my entire life ahead of me to choose a prospective mate; I may not settle for the one that I admire from afar. It also may be a bit difficult for you to understand that I do not desire this person necessarily in a romantic way. I believe my attraction to him is more aesthetic. I appreciate his skills, but I know it is most likely impossible for him to reciprocate the feelings that I may or may not hold for him.

Thank you for nothing, dears.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I just really wish my sister  would appreciate me more, instead of replying with an "okay" at everything I say. It makes me feel like getting up, leaving the room, and going somewhere secluded to cry. Why...?

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Fuuko link said:
Dear \"friends\",
Please do not push me to speak to the one possibly feel affections for in such a (for lack of a better word) pushy way. I will speak to them in my own time in my own words. I do not need your lack of intelligent vocabulary or grammar to assist my “romantic” endeavors.

I appreciate your input regarding the fact of me “needing” a “boyfriend”, but I would rather find a person who appreciates me for who I am and not the incorrectly stated words of another speaking through me.

I am not like you—boy-crazy, girly-girl, pop-culture saturated, overly sappy, unable to try new things. You may settle. I may not. You may get married to your high school sweetheart. I may not.

I do not require my love-life (or whatever it can be called) to be pounded into cookie cutter shapes of rom-com perfection.

I require intellect. I require substance, flexibility, respect and individuality.

I need no man on a white horse. I need no curly haired cherub to shoot me with an arrow and make me fall to my knees—kissing the ground the spoken walks on.

You should probably know that I may be sweet on someone that one of you still lusts after.
Know that I have my entire life ahead of me to choose a prospective mate; I may not settle for the one that I admire from afar. It also may be a bit difficult for you to understand that I do not desire this person necessarily in a romantic way. I believe my attraction to him is more aesthetic. I appreciate his skills, but I know it is most likely impossible for him to reciprocate the feelings that I may or may not hold for him.

Thank you for nothing, dears.

^YES. THIS.

Aline

Teto's Territory
Dear self:
Stop being an idiot. This is your final warning. 25 years is already too much.
Signed, myself

Myon

Momo's Minion
Facebook makes me hate everyone I know.

Like. Today EVERYONE on my friend list was just liking or sharing this stupid shit about this guy who is well known for being a damned asshat, visiting the shooting spree victims. And they go on to say how he's such a great person. AND ALL OF THIS UTTER CRAP. But it really pissed me off, because he's not nice and it wasn't even that great of a deed.

It was like he was Jesus or something.

And so I vented out my frustrations with a vague sentence. And this one girl just white knights for that guy. I'm like. I JUST WANTED TO PUT IT OUT THERE, I DIDN'T EVEN SAY IT LIKE I WANTED ANY OF YOUR ****ING INPUT. Of course, I did not put it that way. But I said, there are other heroes out there too. I think he's getting too much exposure and too much credit for doing a little thing.

I donate all the time, I don't ask for thanks. I don't want hype. I just do it. Why is it so important to give an ALREADY famous person HYPE? Geez. So when I see some people making a big deal about a guy who DID NOTHING VERY SPECIAL. Of course, I'm befuddled. What the fin flappin' ****, guys.

And then makes a passive aggressive status update about me. Wow.
And we're all college age friends. Aren't we done with this drama? GEEZ.

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
"I think my lung's collapsing again--" "WHY HAVEN'T YOU FED THE CAT YET."
Cat's stomach > daughter's health, apparently. Glad to know you have such great priorities, ma.

Technically, it isn't even our cat. And I really don't think she understands that being an all-round bitch to one's own children does not automatically get you love from them.

She's told me all these stories about how grandma treated her terribly, and right now I'm thinking "Have you not thought that maybe you shouldn't let history repeat itself? That maybe the way you treat your children right now isn't really the right way 'round? You really haven't thought about your mistakes at all?"

'Course, if I said that to her face, she'd probably beat the ever-loving shit out of me and/or throw me out of the house while screaming about how I'm wrong. She gets pissed off at anything; I assume that includes things that question her actions. Hell, there've been times where she jumps to a conclusion and won't let anyone get a word in to fully explain the situation, believing herself to be absolutely right, because how DARE anyone give evidence that her assumptions were COMPLETELY WRONG IN THE FIRST PLACE. She just doesn't learn at all. It's no bloody wonder that I avoid her when I can.

Worst part is, I have no paying job to speak of and I'm not a very independent person, so I have to put up with her shit when it happens, because she lashes out at everyone in the house about every little thing when she's in shit-storm mode. I wouldn't know where to go if I was kicked out of home.
TL;DR version: Why do I call you my mother when you barely act like one, and if I could I would move away and never talk to you again.

Shinaichivocaloid

Teto's Territory
ug this rant isn't pretty. You probably don't want to read but I had to get it out of me.

Why do I still call you my friend! Every time I talk to you, your mean to me or ignoring me and texting with your boyfriend who's almost 7 years older than you. I'm sorry I don't think your an adult just because you lost your virginity at 18, and please tell your boyfriend to stop making fun of me just because he doesn't like my mom, or whatever else he's crying about. I've had enough! I don't want any more of your excuses I've been dealing with them for 8 years. I honestly just want you to be honest and tell me how you feel. I want to be your friend, I really do, but all you do is use me for money or work. Why am I so nice to you? I gave you everything before and you through it away, do you honestly think I'm going to give it to you again when you've already thrown it away. I don't care anymore. I know you call me a bitch behind me back, you tell your boyfriend all the time that I'm immature and that no one will ever love me, and that everything I have I have because of my parents. Ja that's why I have three jobs. Maybe my parents do have a lot of money but I pay for my own phone bill, computer bill, and half of the lighting because I CHOSE TO. I wanted to help my parents out because their really stressed with a lot of things at work, so I asked to pay for that stuff. And I also pay for all of that because IT IS MY STUFF TO BEGIN WITH! I'm not as helpless as you think. Just because I'm a virgin and almost 18 doesn't mean that I'm a spoiled brat who doesn't know how to finish a English class. (also that's another insult I've heard you say.) I know everything you say about me, because everyone has come back to me later and told me. Do you know why they have, because their all my friends too! Just because you act like the ringleader doesn't mean we have to fallow you. I don't like it when you call me stupid, a friend, a sex worker, or whatever else you say. I also hate it when you tell me that what I like to do is stupid. Maybe my dream is simple but you know what it makes me happy, why don't you go after your own dream and STOP PICKING ON ME! I'm tired of all the lies and insults I just want to be alone rather than be with you. (BTW's that sex toy you sent me with that little note saying "maybe you won't be afraid of this man" wasn't funny! That was mean. You know why I'm scared of boys, so haha make fun of the girl who's been sexually harassed two times.) What did I ever do to you...I know you've said your jealous of me before but is that really all. Please tell me what I did wrong! I just don't even know anymore. I hope your happy with all of this. I just really hope you will be happy, because now even if you end up being the greatest person ever, your going to loose a friend. I really want to be there for you, I've known you since I was 9, but if you don't change then I don't think I want to be your friend. I'm sorry if I did something, but no one deserves this. 

Fluffy

Teto's Territory
I guess this isn't really a rant but.. Need to have it said x(
My sister hates me... I seriously thought we had a great relationship, when I hear other siblings and how much they fight. But today someone sent me her tumblr, And she wrote about things like she wants to die. And.. She hates me as well it seems. She's mad at dad and mom for giving birth to her to this terrible planet. I'm speechless.. I thought I knew her. And now I read this. I'm.. Oh my, I don't know If I should ask her. I guess I should.. Yeah I should do that =(

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I'm tired of the ****ing lies. Even though I accepted you for all of that horrible stuff you did and and your sexuality, you still lie to me, like whatever throw at me next will make me not like you. You tell your ****ing "girlfriend," if you can even call her that anymore after breaking up with her 5 times and getting back together, everything and tell me nothing because you don't want to "worry" me. It pisses me off. What? You're confused because I said I was mad at someone? Hmmmm, I wonder who that could be? You claim that I'm one of your best friends. You wanna know something? I only allow one of my friends to have that "best friend" title, and it's your girlfriend. I already knew why you were crying over the phone that day, you didn't think I knew, but your girlfriend already told me everything. I just had to get you to tell me so that I could safely talk to you about it without her getting in trouble. I care about you, but I can't trust you. I will never tell you anything about me. Never. You don't deserve my words. You're so oblivious, and you let anyone flirt with you. Um, hello?  You have a girlfriend! Remember she broke up with you before because she caught you cuddled up with another girl? I see why your mom doesn't let you go over to other girl's houses now. Because she's afraid you'll end up doing something gross with them! I pray that one day you'll see the error of your ways and I can call you my best friend again. I don't know if that day will ever come, though, because when you left for the school year, me and your girlfriend, well she wasn't your girlfriend at the time, became real close, and I really like her. I'll never be able to give the title to you or anyone else besides her until she gives me a reason to drop it. End of story. Oh and thanks for ignoring until you thought that I had personal stuff that was depressing me.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Why, why /WHY/ is it so hard to do basic things? I spend the ENTIRE morning buying study books just because the internet site hard 2345658776987362453 different pages. In the end I even had to call customer service, which of course took ages. Is it so hard to just give me a list of ISBN numbers so I can visit a bookstore? Why does it have to be like this, through a special site that gives me nothing but mental breakdowns.

Angel

Momo's Minion
I will try and give some helpful advice, and if it's not.. sorry. >~<

@ Shinachivocaloid

You should tell your friend how you feel. At the moment, she isn't treating you like a friend and you need to tell her enough is enough. She shouldn't namedrop behind your back, and she should respect and accept your decisions and your opinions. Friends will fall out sometimes, but this is affecting you and you shouldn't have to put up with it. If you feel that your relationship between her isn't like 'friends' anymore, you need to tell her that and see what happens next. Maybe she'll have a change of heart, or maybe she won't. If you get it out, you can start to move on in life. Ignore anything mean she says to you, people will see the real you and realize her words are all lies.

@ Fluffy

Talk to your sister. Find out why. A good talk brings answers and resolutions. I hope your sister is okay and feels better.

@ Lemondolly

You need to tell him his irresponsibility and his lack of commitment will affect him greatly in the years to come. If people cannot trust you to be in a relationship, they cannot trust you to do a greater amount of things.  Trust is important and you need in for friendship. He may change, but it is uncertain. Remember that, you can choose whether you want to be friends or not.

@ smeen

I hope you are okay, it is best to calm down and continue when you feel more relaxed. There is studying to come, so maybe online find some studying tips. Invest in those little post-it notes and put them in pages. Summarize topics and so on. That way studying become more stress-free.