video effects?

coolpopcorn

Momo's Minion
I want to know how to put subtitles on videos and make cool animations like the snow in EFB but I do't know how :sad:

I use windows live movie maker 3 anybody know how to do stuff like that on the movie making programs? (maybe know a better one than the one I have that's free?)

Jadii

Momo's Minion
You can't do that with WMM, you need software like Sony Vegas or Adobe Premier.

I tried forever ago to find freeware knock off software but I could never find anything. I don't think they exist. Sorry.

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Well though there are many great paid software that doesn't mean there aren't any good open-source alternatives.

Jahshaka is the first to come to mind when it comes to free special effects software.

Thing is though it is quality software at this point it is hard to find good documentation/tutorials so it might take some experimenting.

As for way to do subtitles Aegisub is the best. Its the standard of the fansub industry and can export in YouTube compatible XML.

If you mean subtitles as in hard-subs, embedded on your video Aegisub can help with making the subtitles but you will have to turn to other techniques to actually transcribe it onto the video.

coolpopcorn

Momo's Minion
Hentai link said:
Well though there are many great paid software that doesn't mean there aren't any good open-source alternatives.

Jahshaka is the first to come to mind when it comes to free special effects software.

Thing is though it is quality software at this point it is hard to find good documentation/tutorials so it might take some experimenting.

As for way to do subtitles Aegisub is the best. Its the standard of the fansub industry and can export in YouTube compatible XML.

If you mean subtitles as in hard-subs, embedded on your video Aegisub can help with making the subtitles but you will have to turn to other techniques to actually transcribe it onto the video.

THANK YOU. I hope they can support wmv.'s lol.