Wiki News Viki Hopper to Perform at VOCAMERICA Concert

Defoko

Utane Uta
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
news_viki-hopper-600x195.png

With the VOCAMERICA Kickstarter now closed AkiGlancy (EmpathP) has revealed the “mystery UTAU” that claimed the $1,000 “UTAU Performance Reward Package” to be none other Seiun Virtual Idols Project’s Viki Hopper. Viki Hopper is an English VCCV voicebank developed for the UTAU singthesis software.

As part of “UTAU Performance Reward Package” Viki Hopper will appear in concert performing an original song written and composed by EmpathP. As updates for Viki Hopper are still pending she won’t debut until “next summer” during a yet unnamed future VOCAMERICA event as the opening act.

Congratulations to Ben Laudicano and the rest of the Seiun team. Viki Hopper is amazing and we look forward to her VOCAMERICA debut. Thanks to you and 313 other backers supporting this, and other future concerts, would not have been possible.
You can download Viki Hopper for FREE here. You can listen to a sample of her in a video embedded below.

For more information check out Seiun Virtual Idols or Viki Hopper @ UTAU.wiki.

by HentaiMD

[Read on UTAU.wiki]

delphic

y e e t
Defender of Defoko
Love her!!
And I'm really happy that my cover got used for a demonstration of her voice! ^^

ShokoraOto

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Nice! Her voice is super clear and understandable. Can't wait to hear what she'll sing live!

Wolfe Nebula

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Is Viki Hopper still performing? I haven't heard anything about it in Aki Glancy's twitter or youtube and it wasn't in the first concert.

SynthJ

Your average guy
Defender of Defoko
Is Viki Hopper still performing? I haven't heard anything about it in Aki Glancy's twitter or youtube and it wasn't in the first concert.
Yes she is! Viki is going to be in Vocamerica but in future installments for the concert. :smile: