• Yukari x MAYU

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • IA x MEW

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Rin x Len

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

melobuniiP

Queen of Bunnies, Thou shalt not forget.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hii everybunnies, I will be ordering custom charms from Inkitlabs, They'll be VOCALOIDs, I will open preorders, and commissions to help me pay for 50 charms(//cough$90) which I can do 2 vocaloids. Pick a pair, don't see one, please comment. The most will be charms!
The charms will cost 5$ a pair. You'll get vocaloid x vocaloid for 5$
Good deal eh?
;v;

i hope im doing this right//shot

B

bodytemp

dont they have the same design? ;o;
latest

natural and soft sorry

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'd pick KaiMei, then SeeUni is great, and Lily x kokone seems interesting... After, even if ti's not proposed, I'd love an IA x galaco or a galaco x Miki or even a galaco x UNI (space girls FTW)

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I picked Miku x Luka cause I'm a total sucker for them. I already have two pairs of Miku and Luka keychains so lol always willing to add to that + my overall Luka collection. Pretty much you already have my money no doubt xD

But another interesting pair you could think about is mayhaps Luka x Meiko?? Their voice providers get along very well and say Luka and Meiko go out for drinks sometimes lol Maybe not for this round...but if this all goes well you could consider them for next time or something like that.

Reactions: melobuniiP

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I picked Miku x Luka cause I'm a total sucker for them. I already have two pairs of Miku and Luka keychains so lol always willing to add to that + my overall Luka collection. Pretty much you already have my money no doubt xD

But another interesting pair you could think about is mayhaps Luka x Meiko?? Their voice providers get along very well and say Luka and Meiko go out for drinks sometimes lol Maybe not for this round...but if this all goes well you could consider them for next time or something like that.
Plus they both have this womanly&fresh sound to their voices that I love~

Also, a BrunoxClara would be great too~

Fimbulvetr

Poiyo's Pollos
Kaito x Gackpo always wins, but Uni x Galaco is nice too 'cause Universe + Galaxy.

I guess it's Miku x Luka out of these though. :wink: