[Vocaloid Cover] SeeU - 罪人/Sinner (Original by Supercell)

Hare

Teto's Territory
So, I'm guessing I'm in the right place to stick this?

[Vocaloid Cover] SeeU - 罪人 (Sinner) by Supercell

I'd really appreciate some critique on the .vsqx I made, and not on how I used SeeU for now (I'm still figuring her out, this wasn't made to showcase the vocals or anything like that).

I just imported the song and it's instrumental into the editor and went from there really... I'm not sure if there's a better way of going about it. I can't make midi's and such though...

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Was this your first vsqx.? This is really good! <3

Wait, did you say you imported the instrumental and song into the editor? Is it like using a Midi, or is it harder to do?

Hare

Teto's Territory
StarlightsShadow link said:

Wait, did you say you imported the instrumental and song into the editor? Is it like using a Midi, or is it harder to do?

Thankyou <3
Yep, I just converted them to .wav format as they were originally mp3's and imported them. But as it's only a soundfile, it doesn't hold any information that the editor can use :sad: So midi's are a lot more useful in that respect, I needed to use the .wav files as a reference instead.

The only issues I have with some midi's I've tried to use, is that they don't play the full length of the note, just the start of it, if you get what I mean, but at least with midi's most of them are timed just right and all the noted are at the right pitch so it's easier to edit.

This was so much harder as I had to draw all the notes, try to time them and make sure they were all the right pitch from scratch, using the song in the background for reference >.< It takes so much longer (I think this took me about 5-6 hours to make on and off even with copying-and-pasting bits which mostly had to be re-timed X_X) but it was more rewarding for me in the end.

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
zafJ~ link said:
[quote author=StarlightsShadow link=topic=1779.msg13663#msg13663 date=1336499668]

Thankyou <3
Yep, I just converted them to .wav format as they were originally mp3's and imported them. But as it's only a soundfile, it doesn't hold any information that the editor can use :sad: So midi's are a lot more useful in that respect, I needed to use the .wav files as a reference instead.

The only issues I have with some midi's I've tried to use, is that they don't play the full length of the note, just the start of it, if you get what I mean, but at least with midi's most of them are timed just right and all the noted are at the right pitch so it's easier to edit.

This was so much harder as I had to draw all the notes, try to time them and make sure they were all the right pitch from scratch, using the song in the background for reference >.< It takes so much longer (I think this took me about 5-6 hours to make on and off even with copying-and-pasting bits which mostly had to be re-timed X_X) but it was more rewarding for me in the end.
[/quote]

Your welcome! ^-^

Well, it might help me out more than what I've been doing. This works with UTAU too, right? I don't have a Vocaloid, so I just wanted to know. I have half the midi of the song I'm doing so it already has the tempo which helps me a lot.