VOCALOID iceberg tiers thing

Buck

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
What is the thing on the far right in level 7? I can't read it. I see cantor, kyoto date, vocoder and euphonia (?)

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
What is the thing on the far right in level 7? I can't read it. I see cantor, kyoto date, vocoder and euphonia (?)
zoku is right, it's MITalk. also, euphonia is this thing.
[doublepost=1461541776][/doublepost]
Amazing ! ~ Oh wait, and what about Revivos project and CV-04/Project if ? o_o"' In which level should we count these ?
dang, you should've made this thing. revivos project goes in mid-level 6, and i probably wouldn't include project if because it barely even existed and had no demos or anything.

Reactions: Buck

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Project if had a few demos:

welp, guess i was wrong about that. either way i don't really feel like editing it. if you wanna edit it go ahead. this image is public domain.

also hey i actually really like that first song.... does anyone know if there's a ust/vsq available for that? O.o

Cine

Certified paint water drinker.
Defender of Defoko
Skimming the border between lv.6 and 7 because I'm not sure what a few of lv. 7 are exactly but I have heard of them. I've been in so deep for so long.

Truly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
lol vocoder is at the bottom.

lolololol

[EDIT]

that makes me a level 7 right?

Reactions: Buck

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
lol vocoder is at the bottom.

lolololol

[EDIT]

that makes me a level 7 right?
hm yeah now that I think about it vocoder is a pretty common tool... when I made this, I had just read an article about the origins of vocoder, so my head was in a weird place. if you wanna edit it, go ahead. and sure you can be lv 7