VOCALOID/UTAU Collab?

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I have. There are some parts/things I think it's lacking, but I am currently editing it to be more to my liking.

nirereru

Teto's Territory
Alright. I haven't gotten the chance to download the VSQ yet, but I will when school ends tomorrow.

nirereru

Teto's Territory
xseerx said:
oh, I'm using my utau karasune luc.
Okay, thank you. I will update the first post. I'm trying to keep track of voicebanks just in case something comes up.

If you feel the need to change your singer, please notify me.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm still working on it and it might take me a little time since I'm rendering Vocaloid and UTAU. But I do have a question. When everyone is finished rendering their vocals who's going to mix it all?

nirereru

Teto's Territory
xseerx said:
anyways ive finished the rendering on my part and its good to go.
Excellent. Please send me the vocals, if you would.

HiddenVenia said:
I'm still working on it and it might take me a little time since I'm rendering Vocaloid and UTAU. But I do have a question. When everyone is finished rendering their vocals who's going to mix it all?
I can mix them. My mixing is not the best, but I need practice. So, for now, let's plan on me mixing vocals.

nirereru

Teto's Territory
I have recieved xseerx's UTAU vocals and have rendered WIL currently on my part. YUU is next, but I'm considering leaving out KYO. Do you guys think I should still include KYO or would it be okay it I left him out?

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Do whatever you want. The more vocals, the more work. I admit, I haven't really listened to any songs with ZOLA Project, so I don't know their voices.

nirereru

Teto's Territory
Alright. I will leave KYO to rot out this time. I'm not very fond of his voice, to be completely honest. I also find him the most difficult to work with.

You've never heard the ZOLA PROJECT?! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh here have this:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU7gTzLp_0GdTgKWsicRVAAm_Uaz9yHu6

... Yes, I really do keep an eye out for ZOLA stuff and those playlists (there's another I didn't link to) are ones I made, haha.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
After listening to a few covers, I kinda want to hear Kyo and VY1 duet, but Eh.

On topic, I plan to send you my vocals soon.

nirereru

Teto's Territory
HiddenVenia said:
After listening to a few covers, I kinda want to hear Kyo and VY1 duet, but Eh.

On topic, I plan to send you my vocals soon.
I can still render KYO's vocals if you'd like me to. It really wouldn't be any trouble.

On a side note, I rendered WIL and YUU's vocals.
I plan on doing the mixing, but here are links so you can hear their vocals.
☆ YUU's vocals
☆ WIL's vocals
ohh WIL, you're too perf

EDIT: Also, okay. Take as long as you need with your vocals.

xseerx

Teto's Territory
omg WIL sounds so cute @_@

I don't think RainbowNyan is participating anymore seeing how the last post was a while ago...

nirereru

Teto's Territory
HiddenVenia said:
Aaand my vocals are done. Is RainbowNyan still participating?
Okay. Please PM me a link to them, or you can post them here if you'd prefer. I don't think RainbowNyan is still participating, but I will send them a PM just to be sure.

xseerx said:
omg WIL sounds so cute @_@

I don't think RainbowNyan is participating anymore seeing how the last post was a while ago...
WIL does sound cute! *w*

doopah

Teto's Territory
Are you looking for more collaborations, or are you all set?
I would like to collaborate. I have MIRIAM.

doopah

Teto's Territory
You can certainly join. ^-^
OK! I don't have much in mind other than making an original song. Maybe we could do a cover for one of ghostyboo's songs? She's a really good producer---> http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-SS7Ldow8oR1gQ6aujpf7w