VOCALOID3 XinHua Thread

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
latest

So as now she is more and more known, I've decided to finally create a thread for her that I forgot to do yesterday~ This is Xin Hua (心華), the famous Taiwanese-originated Vocaloid which seemed to have been leaked last year but only revealed officially yesterday on the following website: http://www.xin-hua.tw/ !

Xin Hua's name means "elegant heart" (can also be read as "flower from heart" ) and she's developed by BPlats, Gynoid and YAMAHA, being the first Chinese vocal to not be part of VOCANESE projects. Her voicer is WenYi Wang (or 王文儀; Wáng Wényí for the inners). Other things were revealed, like her age, as well as informations about her voicebank, like her optimum range and tempo. She's also related to flower. Unlike her and her voicer's origins, she'll likely have a Mandarin bank.

More will be known about her in February during a Taiwanese con (I thought it'd be tied to Chiense Year falling in late February this year but the date isn't the same as the Chinese New Year so)

http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Vocaloid_Wiki:Sandbox/Xin_Hua < Here the vocaloidwikia WiP page

Then here we got, with the usual "Your thoughts, your expectations" thing~ ♥

Aloof

Momo's Minion
I have so many mixed feeling about her design, and I hope she is more easily accessible than the Vocanese voicebanks.

Dorel

Teto's Territory
I really like her concept of being "elegant and youth", and seems to have got a really great range, but I think she'll end being another mid-ranged voicebank x.x

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
One of the people working on her (who couldn't tell more forobvious reaasons) said she'd have an IA-esque voicetype ^^"'

Xuu

Ask me about Synthesizer V
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
DID YOU KNOW SHE IS FROM FLOWER'S CREATORS
This automatically makes her my 2nd wife yes
I really love her design and I hope her voice will be just as good! QAQ//

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
DID YOU KNOW SHE IS FROM FLOWER'S CREATORS
This automatically makes her my 2nd wife yes
I really love her design and I hope her voice will be just as good! QAQ//
I stated it in the first post ^^"'

Reactions: Xuu

Xuu

Ask me about Synthesizer V
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I stated it in the first post ^^"'
in other news I'm dumb

I see a lot of people comparing her to Rion and I'm like um??? The only similar thing is the hair and the fact her design includes pink as far as I can see. Also Xin Hua is actually in a natural pose QAQ

Dorel

Teto's Territory
We've got Xin Hua's first Demo just now!

She surely got an adorable voice, don't you think? ;w;

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Argh, it puts me "private video" ;;"'

Edit: Nevermind, I could play it after searching it on YT

XinHua sounds cute and younger-sounding that I'vepictured her in my mind ^^ <3

Last edited:

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I don't like her cause she looks like someone took Rion's design and made it look french. I'm not gonna like her unless she has a good voice.

comet3

local rain enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
I like her voice! I don't love her voice type, but I do think it sounds quite natural (but i don't speak chinese so who am i to say anything //shot)
On her design, Rion was not my first thought. Actually, the first thing I noticed was that her design was really busy ;_;
I wouldn't buy her (mostly because of her language) but she sure is a cutie~