voice-acted UTAUs

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Does anyone know of any voice acted UTAUs? Ones designed to sound like an existing thing? I found this one the other day and thought it was cool, so I'm looking for some more. ^_^

[Stitch]_Fukkireta_[UTAU]

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
That sounds cool. If I recall some Hetalia fans made a voicebank out of France,they did what they did with Ueki-loid.

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
poundthemochi link said:
That sounds cool. If I recall some Hetalia fans made a voicebank out of France,they did what they did with Ueki-loid.

Well they made a loid for almost all the Hetalia characters, only they weren't voiced acted, they were illegally made with the actually voice actor's samples from the show.

SingingRobotStalker

Momo's Minion
Hmm.. I voice act for Su-suko and Psycho harshly, but I didn't make them UTAUs after something (even if the voices are inspired from characters) because of copyright problems. :c

But if I were to, then Su-suko = Dejiko from Di Gi Charat, Psycho = Iggy Koopa fan voice lolol.

Aaaand *points to Starlight's post* That. Same thing with the Robotnik and King voicebanks... they're funny and all, but they need to be careful. o.o

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
SingingRobotStalker link said:
Hmm.. I voice act for Su-suko and Psycho harshly, but I didn't make them UTAUs after something (even if the voices are inspired from characters) because of copyright problems. :c

But if I were to, then Su-suko = Dejiko from Di Gi Charat, Psycho = Iggy Koopa fan voice lolol.

Aaaand *points to Starlight's post* That. Same thing with the Robotnik and King voicebanks... they're funny and all, but they need to be careful. o.o

How come it's illegal to do that? As long as you don't share the download link then isn't it just like making those YTPMVs? You'd be using someone's voice in both cases.

ninjamitsuki

Momo's Minion
I was actually the first person to use that King Harkinian voice bank, as in I thought of putting the Japanese sentence mixing template into UTAU.

But yes, I don't see the problem as long as I don't distribute since it's just like making a YTPMV, and I even heard that Phillips actually likes YTP because in a way it's making those previously unknown and loathed games popular.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
ninjamitsuki link said:
I was actually the first person to use that King Harkinian voice bank, as in I thought of putting the Japanese sentence mixing template into UTAU.

But yes, I don't see the problem as long as I don't distribute since it's just like making a YTPMV, and I even heard that Phillips actually likes YTP because in a way it's making those previously unknown and loathed games popular.

Haha. I can't see them liking YTPs though, wouldn't it just be embarrassing? If I was Phillips I'd want that whole miserable series to be forgotten completely instead of being made fun of for eternity. XD

I wanted to take some samples of Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony and use that as an UTAU just for fun (use once, not linking the download to the V:shades:, but if I could get into legal trouble for it, then it's not worth the effort. :\

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Ant link said:
Haha. I can't see them liking YTPs though, wouldn't it just be embarrassing? If I was Phillips I'd want that whole miserable series to be forgotten completely instead of being made fun of for eternity. XD

I wanted to take some samples of Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony and use that as an UTAU just for fun (use once, not linking the download to the V:shades:, but if I could get into legal trouble for it, then it's not worth the effort. :\

I know what you mean. If I could I would make UTAUs out of Yu-Gi-Oh characters, but proving that Kazuki Takahashi keeps knocking the Yu-Gi-Oh abridged series off... I would hate to see what would happen if I even attempted making UTAUs out of them. :/ (I want a Judai-loid. ;-:wink: