s33a

Momo's Minion
RE: Voice donor for art!

Coming right up, bare with me for one minute. c;

Tokopar

Teto's Territory

Ahhw, you're an amazing artist ;ww;
I'm sorry, I can't record a VB for you, but I just wanted to say that I really like your art! ;ww;

s33a

Momo's Minion

Aw! Thank you so much. <3 It means a lot! And That's fine hehe~ :love:

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Ahhh I love her design :love:

(I'd volunteer if I had a good mic and voice, but I definitely don't have at least the first one :cry:)

s33a

Momo's Minion

Ah thank you! I'm glad you like it. <3
And that's fine. <3 I'm not looking for an AMAZING high quality mic either, fyi. <3

Kitsuyeo

Teto's Territory

I could voice her, I have A Blue Snowball and my voice can go to many ranges, pitches, and accents. However, I can only do a CV bank at the moment. Your art is also very, very good, and I'm in need of some art of my UTAUloid Nana because my Wacom pen is broken and I can't draw anything at all :c

s33a

Momo's Minion

I could voice her, I have A Blue Snowball and my voice can go to many ranges, pitches, and accents. However, I can only do a CV bank at the moment. Your art is also very, very good, and I'm in need of some art of my UTAUloid Nana because my Wacom pen is broken and I can't draw anything at all :c
That's Okay! If you are available for recording in the future, when you can record more banks, that's fine. May I have a sample?

c;

Kitsuyeo

Teto's Territory

A sample of one of my voices or all of my voices? and I think I could maybe do a VCV if you require it, but i don't know what a VV is lol

s33a

Momo's Minion

Yes a voice sample. And If you could do VCV aswell, that would be awesome! I'd much prefer VCV. c;
But if you where to do CV and VCV I'd give you 2 art thingies.
VV is like this:
ae ai an ao au

ea ei en eo eu

ia ie in io iu

oa oe on oi ou

ua ue un ui uo

But you don't have to worry about those if you don't want to xD If you are up to this, I'd be so happy. c;;;