Open PayPal Voice Provider Willing To Provide Vocals To Utau/Other Vocal Synths

Hello! I am willing to provide vocals to your utau, for a small fee!

I have experience recording Japanese CV, CV-VV, VCV, and CVVC. I also have experience recording DELTA and Arpraising English. I am open to attempting other reclists and/or languages so long as guidance is provided.

I spoke Serbian in my childhood, and Japanese is a work-in-progress third language for me. Speaking English, I do not have much of an accent, but it pops out in places speaking Japanese (particularly, I find it very hard to not trill my "r" sounds.) I may attempt to mask my accent some if you wish.

I record with a Blue Snowball. My room echos some, but I am more than willing to move elsewhere to record.

Monopitch Japanese is 5 USD, but if you would want multipitch, it is +1 USD per pitch.
Monopitch English is 10 USD, since it tends to be more time consuming to record. Extra pitches here are also +1 USD.
Other languages will be negotiated if needed.

Contact on Discord at #6469

Voice samples are as follows:

The deepest Vocal I've recorded (accent semi-masked)

My main utaloid, with unmasked accent

Early demo of a childish Utau I voice/manage (accent barely masked)

A sleepy sample of my raw voice

zyutu

Momo's Minion
Hii! I couldn't fine your discord ><, is that Clovus Nier#6469? If you can could you dm me? 述zyutu#5213

Baphobloody Goat Dream

Momo's Minion
Hii! I couldn't fine your discord ><, is that Clovus Nier#6469? If you can could you dm me? 述zyutu#5213
Just sent you a request so we can talk about what you might want. I change my actual username on there a lot, but the current one is Fool of the Show ꙮDANTEꙮ