voice samples play normally outside of utau but when its opened in utau it has nothing in it???

Arytii

Teto's Territory
so theres these samples outside of utau sounds great and nothing's wrong with them.. but when i open utau and tried to oto them it shows this..

send sfigsf.png

does anybody know what's wrong?? :sad:

nneko

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Check the filenames. I've encountered something like this before and found out that the filenames were broken.
For example, I found some files with names that look like this: か ゙ instead of like this が.
It appears correct in UTAU, but the file technically doesn't exist because it's named differently.

I hope this makes sense!

Edit: I think I found a better way to explain; the broken filenames had a strange mix of fullwidth and halfwidth characters that look "correct", but it confuses UTAU because those files technically don't exist. You can fix the files by renaming them using the correct characters.

Last edited:

Arytii

Teto's Territory
Check the filenames. I've encountered something like this before and found out that the filenames were broken.
For example, I found some files with names that look like this: か ゙ instead of like this が.
It appears correct in UTAU, but the file technically doesn't exist because it's named differently.

I hope this makes sense!

Edit: I think I found a better way to explain; the broken filenames had a strange mix of fullwidth and halfwidth characters that look "correct", but it confuses UTAU because those files technically don't exist. You can fix the files by renaming them using the correct characters.
i will try that :smile:)