Voicebank help!! D:

JoTehDemonicPickle

Momo's Minion
So, I posted a while ago with scratchy "G" sounds for my UTAU. I fixed up the OTO, but it still sounded bad, so I went and re-recorded the voice bank. Now, the whole bank is scratchy and ugly! I have no idea what to do! TT_TT Every time I try to play a note, it sounds demonic...I need help! Can someone take a look at it please?

http://www.mediafire.com/?d2qk3q5rdwej42w

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I downloaded the voicebank to see what the problem was, but I'm not sure why your UTAU sings weirdly. Your samples sound fine and the oto doesn't have any problems... I'm not sure what to tell you.

WAIT, I think I got it! Try deleting all the .frq files in the UTAU's folder, then make it sing something.

fadingfebruary

Teto's Territory
Yes, PKLpikachu is right.
Without even looking at your bank I can almost guarentee that this is a classic case of "Forgot to re-initialize the freq. files."

Basically the frequency files are the ones from your old bank so when it goes to play the sound it takes the information it knows about the OLD sound and tries (and fails horribly) to apply these numbers to your OLD sounds. :3 Just go to toolsVoicebank.- Right click a sound - Select Multi...-Select all - Initialize freq files --Wait-Done!