KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
Let me introduce you to my latest project: ANTi-G! The name probably speaks a lot, but what this is is a "label for voicebanks": you submit your voicebanks here and (if they're up to snuff) they become part of ANTi-G's "line-up". So go ahead and submit your (completed!) Utau to ANTi-G by following these instructions and PMing me. Bonus points for anyone with something that resembles a Zero-G vocaloid... Anyways, if this actually gains traction, I'll probably change the name or at least the logo for copyright/trademark reasons. Thanks!

UPDATE/NOTE THINGY: Props to you if you have more than just a plain CV voicebank. I'm looking for all types (including plain CV) but if you have a VCV with all the doodads, that will probably get priority.

Last edited:
Reactions: sailor _ravioli

SynthJ

Your average guy
Defender of Defoko
I'm confused- exactly what is this? I have two commercial UTAU that are being worked on- Imma take it they cant be entered correct?

Skiyoshi 十三

Lotus#12915
Defender of Defoko
Is there any deadline for this? I'm currently working on a voicebank and would like to submit it when it's 100% finished.

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
While bottlenecking the mass-production of UTAU into controlled groups is a good idea, isn't it a little tasteless to have your group be a knockoff of an existing company...?
I thought it was funny at the time... as I said in OP if I ever get bigger plans for it I'll change the name.

Reminds me, I have a few banks to add but never have.