Volume jumps giving me a headache ;A;

Kikomi

Teto's Territory
This has been a reoccurring problem for me for about a year now. My UTAU program has horrible screeching and softness jumps throughout a song. I know for a fact it's not my UTAU herself because it happens with other UTAUs as well. And other people don't have any problems with my UTAU. I also have tried upgrading and redownloading UTAU like 6 times. Nothing.

Here is an example of her problem:
http://www.4shared.com/audio/V4A4sEvy/Problem_Track.html

Kero

Momo's Minion
Is it with all .USTs or just a couple? o: This happened to me once and I remember something was off about the settings. Go to "Options" and make sure that everything is unchecked except the one box at the very top? And maybe check if the formant filter is on?

Kikomi

Teto's Territory
fuu my UTAU program is in Japanese, so I'm not sure where Options is XD or the format filter... but I know what your talking about. I don't remember if I checked that or not... but it happens with most usts. I'll get like 1 out of 6 usts to work without the issue.

Kero

Momo's Minion
oh pfft sorry um, it's the second to last tab in the main window (T), and then Options is the last thing on the drop down menu (I think it has an O next to it?).
Formant filter is under (T), the option right above Options, and then the first choice from the drop down menu that comes up. It's the second check box in that window. c:

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Also, if you're using Resampler.dll, please refrain from doing so. Use the resampler.exe instead.

Kikomi

Teto's Territory
ok, did what @Kero did (which I could have SWORN I did already) and so far so good :'D