VSQ and VSQx to UST plugins?

Aux

Teto's Territory
I have one but it doesn't work and importing a VSQ never works for me. Are there any recommended plugins?

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Have you already tried the plugin ImportVSQX by Tty-san? I find that it will work for all VSQX's from Vocaloid4 except those from PiaPro.
If it's a Vocaloid3 VSQX you want to convert, this converter works well.
You can also try the converter UtaFormatix. I tried it out with a PiaPro VSQX and it worked, but added space to the beginning of each ust. I'm not sure if it will do that with regular VSQX's.

Aux

Teto's Territory
Thank you! I'll give it a try!
[doublepost=1526356208,1526353242][/doublepost]How do you get the VSQX to open up with UtaFormatix?

Reactions: WyndReed

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I took a look and it seems that the vsqx's author did everything via phonemes not lyrics, which is why the lyrics show up as only ooh's when imported into utau.(I haven't seen this before)
Here is a text file with the phonemes that are used in the vsqx seperated by note. If you are interested in converting that into the utau english format you want to use there is a page on the Vocaloid wiki that lists Vocaloid's english phonemes with the coresponding sounds. Also the Vocaloid system is based on X-SAMPA. If you need the blank ust I can PM it to you.

Aux

Teto's Territory
Thank you so much! I was meaning that it wasn't opening up at all when I used the suggested program but this will help out immensely!
[doublepost=1526531076][/doublepost]I don't quite grasp how the phonetics should line up. I'm trying to cover it with Otamaro's English voicebank but he only reads some of the words.

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
In the text file I posted, what's in each set of brackets is what was in each note in Vocaloid. So essentially one bracket set is one note. Now since Cz's VCCV system for Utau was, from what I understand, based on X-Sampa with some changes, You have to use slightly different phonetics than what you would use in Vocaloid. Also because of the way VCCV works, some notes will have to be split for a VCCV Utau to be able use them. (This spreadsheet has a comparisson of VCCV and X-Sampa phonetics.)

I went and tried out the first bit in Utau. From what I can surmise, the lyrics there are "I heard there was a secret code".
The way it was originally formatted in Vocaloid was:
[aI] [h @] [@r d] [T e r] [w @ z] [@] [s i:] [i:] [kh r @ t] [kh O: d] (Looks like this when put into Utau.)

Using a VCCV bank I turned it into this:
[-I] [I h] [h3 / 3d] [-thA / 3-] [-wa / az-] [-a] [a s] [si / ik] [kre / et-] [-kO / Od-] (Picture example of what I did.)
(Between brackets are notes and slashes are where I had to split notes. Also note that I'm am definitely not the best VCCV user out there.)

I hope that I've answered your question and haven't explained anything that you already know.

Reactions: Kiyoteru

Aux

Teto's Territory
I still can't get Otamaro to read any of it and I can't figure out why he can't.

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I still can't get Otamaro to read any of it and I can't figure out why he can't.
I'm not sure what it could be. My knowledge abut english utau is kind of limited, but I did ask some of the other staff if they could help. Hopefully one of them can help out.

Reactions: partial
P

partial

Could you link me to the exact voicebank you're using? I'd like to test out the UST you have myself with the same vb.

Reactions: WyndReed

Creatxr_mp4

Momo's Minion
Have you already tried the plugin ImportVSQX by Tty-san? I find that it will work for all VSQX's from Vocaloid4 except those from PiaPro.
If it's a Vocaloid3 VSQX you want to convert, this converter works well.
You can also try the converter UtaFormatix. I tried it out with a PiaPro VSQX and it worked, but added space to the beginning of each ust. I'm not sure if it will do that with regular VSQX's.
So uhh... How do you open them?