[WANTED] Your UTAU Character Designs!

Shamara

Momo's Minion
[Scroll down for current progress]

Okay!
I'm in the process of making a top-down RPG (Not about UTAU) , it's pretty small and is just for fun.
Designing sprites for minor characters and random people in the street is boring.
So, if anyone's interested, I'd like to use your utau designs as a nice shout-out to the overseas community.

If the person's name is shown, they will keep the name of your utau.
Also, your (or your utau's) name (or both) will be in the credits, under character design.

Since this seems to need some clarification:
This is NOT an UTAU  RPG. If you expect it to be, you will be disappointed.
For a better explanation refer to my post on page 2.

If you're interested, I'll be using your character's design to make a 24 by 24 pixel sprite of that character, and possibly drawing art that appears when that person is talked to in-game, if the person is important enough.
I'd appreciate getting male volunteers as well as female! Your genderbends count too, but I'd rather have guys designed by guys.
Anyone with (or who doesn't mind) a medium to evil character alignment is also especially welcome.

What I need from you:
  • Your character's name
  • A picture of your character (or at least a detailed description)
  • A description of your utau's personality!

I hope a few people might sign up to this. :3 It would make the people in the game a lot more diverse <3 I can never have too many, so please don't be shy :P.

Progress:

NPC Set 1 (Sprite designs done! Movement sprites in progress):

Yuumei -- Iris -- Daisy -- Reicheru -- Kazuu -- LanceLOTTE
Keishi -- Jakuon -- Fuko -- Vio Lin -- Suika -- Yunia
Urufu -- Mayo -- Gin -- Ruri -- Daisuke -- Mitsuki

The following will be in NPC set 2:
Uma -- Aichou -- Kaichou -- Gen -- Gumo -- Semi Natsuba
Shizu Sogone -- Aroku Senna -- Bairetto -- Murasaki -- Hiro Shishiza --Beryll
Megan Shinaichi -- Kuro -- Kaisho + Hekine Chinji + Kaika Tsuyoikoe + DRAGON.

The following will be in NPC set 3:
Natsuo --  Tomaru Mune + 16 more

Keep them coming! Each set has room for 18 characters, and I'll sprite each set at my convenience, and as I need them.

So, how is the actual game going?
Quite well. I'm currently still writing the code to make the NPCs appear, though! The idea is that once I have everything I need to make the actual towns and stuff, I can focus on designing the world and the story. And it looks like I'll have plenty of characters to work with!

WANTED: FUTURE PLAYTESTERS
If you're interested at all, PM me with your email address and I'll get in touch with you as a group when I'm ready. You'll be credited as playtesters.
Also, the music playing during the end credits will be a chorus of playtesters' utaus.
Just saying.

ALSO WANTED: LOOPING BACKGROUND MUSIC COMPOSERS
Long or short, cheerful or gloomy! Imagine any place or situation from a palace to a wasteland, from an epic battle to a cheerful encounter, make something, and gimme the rights to use it in the game, and your name (or alias) will be in the credits under the title of your track, or if it doesn't have one, under Music, and the track itself used fittingly.
I'll also love you forever and give you unlimited refills on hugs... isn't that incentive enough? D:

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
This actually sounds like a lot of fun. I'm really interested in seeing how this turns out, soooo~! I'm offering up any of my UTAU.

I would prefer Yuumei, but I also have my UTAUs in the making up for grabs, UmaGen, and Gumo.

I'm also up for playtesting, so I'll send my email! c:

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Shamara

Momo's Minion
Thank you both! I know I'd love to use Yuumei and probably a couple of the others, and Iris and Daisy will be perfect to put in a house together. <3
(Wow, this was quick. :D)

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Awesome! <3 Do you perhaps need any sort of personality references? To make the gameplay a little more 'personal' as far as characters go? c:

Shamara

Momo's Minion
Oh- yes, thank you! I hadn't thought of that.

I should probably ask for that in the first post, then, too..

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Shamara-

Alrighty then! Here is Yuumei's Wiki..That has her personality. ;v ;

Uma's:
She likes to be in charge, to domineer anything in her path and she likes to give orders and be a bit of a 'flirt wolf', really. Currently at this point, she is Aichousexual, really only meaning that she only cares for Aichou (her girlfriend) in a romantic way. And to the girl, she's the sweetest person in the world. To everyone else, she is rather teasing, a bit of a smart ass, and not afraid to speak her mind whatsoever. She's also VERY overprotective of her 'prey'. She prides justice and power, represents Judgment Day in the sense that she would be the one to judge the actions a person had made in their life. o3 o

Gen:
Out of the two, she seems to be the one that can't get her mind out of that 'dark place'. She is always worrying that what her and Gumo are doing is wrong, she worries about saying the wrong thing or doing the wrong thing at an inopportune moment. She is a big worry wart and, despite her being 'born' an Oni, she has a very kind and sweet heart. She's a bit too soft spoken, though, and often allows Gumo to do as he pleases despite her great embarrassment. She tries her hardest to assert herself more but finds it to be rather difficult. Although she does have her moments where she experinces a strong amount of anger or determination and that gives her both a great confidence boost. Seeing her angry not something anyone would recommend since she actually does take on more of a 'demonic' appeal. Because of what she represents (Yin) She has a split personality. :uhuhu:

Gumo:
He's the one that takes charge, the leader of the two. Mischievious, charming and craving the attention of his beloved Gen, Gumo will do whatever it takes to ensure that she is his property and his alone. When they are out and causing mischief, the one that always initiates the plans and causes the most havoc for humans is Gumo. He's not shy when it comes to saying what's on his mind or doing what he wants, which causes a lot of awkward moments between him and Gen within their home. He's easily jealous, has a terrible temper and is very possessive. And despite speculation, they're not related whatsoever.

P

PurinPuff

I'd be honored if you'd use my UTAU Kazū for a little sprite!
I hope you don't find the plaid too difficult, if so, feel free to go with a solid color.

Kazū Design

There isn't much to say about Kazū; he's a bit timid and meek at times, and overall friendly and polite. He can be outgoing and silly when he feels comfortable around someone.

I know it's not a really long paragraph of character traits, but will it do?

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
[sub]You really think she is moe?[/sub]
Thank you! ^^ I am glad you think so! This game sounds awesome! I'm very excited!

Shamara

Momo's Minion
Purin: Thanks for letting me use Kazū!
Roze: That's brilliant, and has given me a couple of ideas, thank you!
Rei: Like Woah

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You're welcome! I definitely can't wait to see how this turns out! * v*

P

PurinPuff

I'm excited too! It'll be cool to see everyone's sprites! <3

EDIT: Oh, and I'll be making a daddy UTAU for Kazū sometime; if you're still customizing sprites by the time his design's done, I can send you that one too.

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
You could you lanceLOTTE if you'd like, it seems interesting~

lancelottecolour2.png

20120310_181825-1.jpg

Hmm, I really haven't set in stone a personality for RP/these kind of purposes yet, but... I do have some sort of things, feel free to disregard anything you need to in this:

(In the sense that she's an UTAU)She short circuits a lot, and causes random electricity to emit from her. It also causes her permanent lion poof hair. She has a kind of gruff appearance(and the zigzag scar under her left eye doesn't help), and can seen standoffish, but that's just because she's not good at physically expressing her emotions like most girls. She's a bit of a stoic when you compare her to other girls, because she never really developed the "sense" of being a girl, she she acts more like a boy in that sense and the way she respects both women and men is much like the way a man is supposed to treat a lady politely. She would feel rather out of place if someone tried to treat her like a lady, as she doesn't see herself as part of that world and she would feel like she was insolent if she accepted such treatment. Her electric guitar also serves as a giant lance/sword to cut down enemies with a nasty electrical charge. She's unwavering in her ethics, so in that sense she can be considered a bit self-righteous and close-minded. She doesn't believe in backing from challenge or allowing her foe to resign either, even if it's life and death, as it is her sense of honour that drives her and pursuit of strength and truth. She also carries a secret past burden unknown to anyone that greatly shaped her view of herself today.

^---I hope that's a little something to go off of ^^; And, btw, you don't have to keep the stylized caps in your game if it will look off, you can just write it as "Lancelotte."

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
FFF. Pichu I just love your drawings of LanceLOTTE. * o* Do want~ -grabby hands-

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
@ Roze: Aww thank you ^.^ ...they have no nose xD

Also, go ahead an grabby away~ They are just digital copies, so I just go right back and use my cellphone to take other pictures of the drawing like a boss and upload them again... xD

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So? They're still adorably awesome. :'D

Haaah, nice. 8D -stashes them away-