WAVE (Awaclus metal remix)

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Thank you so much for using her voicebank! Your remix sounds amazing, and I'm definitely going to download the WAV file when I have the chance. I've always wanted to cover a metal song with her, so this is really awesome to listen to :love:

Did you/are you planning to upload this to SoundCloud, by any chance? I can't like the YouTube video because I don't have an account, but if you happened to upload it to SC, I'll like and repost it there. It's okay if you aren't planning to, though. I don't want it to sound like I'm forcing you to or anything. ^^

Reactions: Awaclus

Awaclus

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Thank you so much for using her voicebank! Your remix sounds amazing, and I'm definitely going to download the WAV file when I have the chance. I've always wanted to cover a metal song with her, so this is really awesome to listen to :love:

Did you/are you planning to upload this to SoundCloud, by any chance? I can't like the YouTube video because I don't have an account, but if you happened to upload it to SC, I'll like and repost it there. It's okay if you aren't planning to, though. I don't want it to sound like I'm forcing you to or anything. ^^

I don't usually upload on SoundCloud because I feel like fewer and fewer people care about SoundCloud so I cba tbh, but sure.

Reactions: lunari162

5p1k3

Momo's Minion
It doesn't feel very metal-like to me (probably because of the dominance of synths) but still good!