We Miss You -Theme of Love- feat. Reicheru Nintone ULTIMATE

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

April 20th marks MOTHER 3's 15th Anniversary! I hadn't initially planned to have this cover released on the 20th, but thanks to my lack of remembering dates, it sorta came together! Regardless, I am actually quite proud of this cover, and hope you all enjoy it as well! Mother 3 in particular was a game I learned by chance when I first played Super Smash Bros. Brawl at around 12 years old. At that time, my life was going in many places at once, but finding out- and eventually playing this game gave me a sense of foundation, so to speak. I absolutely enjoy the atmosphere of the game, and the characters, and wanted to show my appreciation! With their anniversary over the horizon, making this cover is all the more special! I meant to have it as a full blown PV, but given my lack of time and Reicheru's 10th Anniversary coming up this year, a cover did just fine! Until the next cover, thank you so much for reading, and listening! Soundcloud Cover: UST: RewoundClockwork (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh9NB...) Tuning: Kola (THANK YOU!!) Video/Art/Mixing: Galactix (me!) Initial Mix: Zom.B (Thank you so much!) English Translation: Mato English Adaption: Pitch MOTHER 3 assets such as music, characters, ect, belong to Nintendo!​