Welcome to UHS/U! (APP Thread)

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Alright~ I haven't seen this at all yet and it's a cliche idea so i'm surprised.

UTAU HIGH SCHOOL / UNIVERSITY

IMPORTANT INFO. SKIP TO RED AT BOTTOM OF SPOILER IF YOU ARE LAZY. BUT YOU NEED TO APP.
Introduction
Well, as you guessed,  this is a new private school now accepting registrations for Utaus~ Jobs applications are invited as well~ This school not only provides top quality recharge stations, but provides quality food great for  those qualified to eat~ Our Principal, Mr.Toh N. Deaf, (or Mr. Toh) welcomes all students of a minimum age of 14 to the Main Building!(Don't worry, youngesters. We've got a separate building for you ;D). We provide extra clubs dealing with actions such as art, voicebank modifications, choir, and so much more! Anyone is free to create any clubs within the school year. Classes are not all that boring either. We don't really teach math or science (but sadly, it is required or the board of education will..umm..shut us down OTL) , but provide classed based on the program, UTAU~! Why not join now?

Classes(explination)
Classes begin around 10:30 in the mornings and end around 4 in the afternoon. Between those times, All utaus are available to chat in the main halls, outside in the courtyard and garden areas, the club rooms, and the front. No utau is allowed inside any of the other classrooms without a pass. Lunch is served from 12:00 to 1:45. Yes, all of you have that free time to roam ANYWHERE. If you want to eat at the roof, go ahead! Recharge at the stations located on the first floor? Sure. Cause trouble? I DARE you. When you're dismissed, do what you want. But when you do wrong, prepare for harsh punishment!

Here's a list of our current classes now. You get to pick which one you want to take, but some classes are mandatory. you need 2 whole-year classes as as well as 2 half year classes. You get to rearrange your schedule as you like~ But not all people will have their schedules approved. We have a classroom limit..you know...

AVAILABLE CLASSES:

MANDATORY
Mandatory(M):
Math
Science
Gym
World History
WHOLE YEAR
Whole Year(WY):
Art(class)
Voice/ Chorus
Drama
Band/ Orchestra
Dance-
Language: Korean, Japanese, French, and Spanish
HALF YEAR
Half Year(HY):
Health
Story Telling
Gardening
Home Ec
Poetry
Mental Excursion
Anger Management
Herbs and Outdoors
Animals
SCHEDULE
Your schedule will be as follows:
1st Half:
1P-(WY)
2P-(M)
3P-(M)
4P-(HY1)
5P- Lunch//Break
6P- (M)
7P- (M)
8P- (WY)
-----
2nd HAlf:
1P:sad:WY)
2P:sad:M)
3P:sad:M)
4P:sad:HY2)
5P:Lunch//Break
6:sad:M)
7(M)
8:sad:WY)
Clubs are always After or Before School

EVENTS
What good is a school without it's events? Each event is treated as a huge project for the students. They will be announced 2 weeks before the actual day. Things such as field trips, festivals, and individual club activities held for the whole school need to be approved by the school council, 2 teachers, and the principal. This, though, is subject to change.

Examples of these events are:
Sport's Day- Last Day of May
LaDiDa Day X)- Every 4th of each month
Chocolate's Day- February 14
Winter Parade- December 27 (my--i mean...Mr.Toh's birthday XD)
Halloween- Oct. 31
Gift-giving Day- Dec 21
Water-Balloon Fight Day- June 18
April Fools- April 1
Flower Festival- The second whole 1 week of each spring month. (March, April, May)
Fireworks Day- July 16
and many more!!

Clubs
Clubs are made by and presented to by students. They sometimes preform and conduct events for the whole school to participate in. We have no clubs right now, so feel free to make one of your own! To have a new club approved, a teacher must sign your proposal as well as the principal having a look at it also. If a club is inactive for more than..hm...3 weeks, it will be shut down.

+++DORMS: PICK YOUR PARTNER IN THIS TOPIC. IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A PARTNER, THEN COOL.

APPLICATIONS!!
Fill it out right to be approved later! If the application is declined, you must have done something wrong OTL...Or..a class is no longer available.

STUDENT
Name:
Gender:sad:If it's neutral, just pick a gender. Any gender)
Grade:sad:10 or Sophomore or 2nd year..etc)
Bio/personality: BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
-Why this school?
-pick your classes and make your schedule!
-Dorm partner?
If yes, who?
-What club do you want to make//join?

TEACHERS//CLUB LEADERS
Name(Full):
Teacher/Leader Name: Mr/Mrs/Ms....
What class/club do you want to teach/make?
Why do you need the job?
How many students/people do you want to teach?
Extra info:
**Teachers are in charge of how many kids they "teach" I guess you guys need another thread too if you will actually teach...i dont know...just RP and stuff you guys really dont need to teach.

*****TO AVOID CONFUSION ABOUT CLASSES, THEY ARE JUST BASICALLY USED SO NOT EVERYONE HAS CHORUS AND CAN DO THE CHORUS STUFFS. AND idk if it's good with the mods, BUT FOR SEPARATE CLUBS, MAKE A DIFFERENT THREAD!! Just link the thread to here...or something...I'll..i mean Mr.Toh will make any announcements if needed on this first post. PM me if you want to help me out with this and be the Vice Principal //secretary. ALSO!! RP IS BASICALLY FOR WHAT GOES ON IN BETWEEN CLASSES. IF YOU WANT TO DO WHAT HAPPENS IN CLASSES, YOU'D HAVE TO MAKE A SEPARATE THREAD.

LONG STORY SHORT!
This is a private academy for utaus everywhere. Once there are enough students, then the apps are closed. Separate clubs have to make a different thread for their ideas and whatnot. Then, whatever even is happening will be posted here. This RP is for what goes on between classes. Teachers can talk to students, even fall in love if they want to. But no actual teaching is required.

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
Re: Welcome to UHS/U!

<b>Name(Full):</b> Ciel Sekaine
<b>Teacher/Leader Name:</b> Mr (or Miss) Ciel
<b>What class/club do you want to teach/make?</b> French Language
<b>Age:</b> unstated.
<b>History:</b>
Zhe can't remember when zhe was born, but zhe's sure to have lived at least 200 years. Zhe's blind and has a very poor health, but hir other senses have grown sharper than anything else's.
<b>Why do you need the job?</b> Ciel is french, and has a lot of culture.
<b>How many students/people do you want to teach?</b> Maybe from 15 from 20 students.
Extra info:
Walks with hir blind man's cane and sings opera.

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Pianodream link said:
<b>Name(Full):</b> Ciel Sekaine
<b>Teacher/Leader Name:</b> Mr (or Miss) Ciel
<b>What class/club do you want to teach/make?</b> French Language
<b>Age:</b> unstated.
<b>History:</b>
Zhe can't remember when zhe was born, but zhe's sure to have lived at least 200 years. Zhe's blind and has a very poor health, but hir other senses have grown sharper than anything else's.
<b>Why do you need the job?</b> Ciel is french, and has a lot of culture.
<b>How many students/people do you want to teach?</b> Maybe from 15 from 20 students.
Extra info:
Walks with hir blind man's cane and sings opera.

Approved! Just wait for some students XD

Hare

Teto's Territory

Name: Akatsuki Hare
Grade: (Hmm, I'm not sure what this would be :/ We don't use that system you've used as an example in my country, so I don't know what the equivalent would be. Whatever grade(?) a 17 year old is in, I guess >.<)
Bio/personality: Hare is polite and thoughtful of others, her friends mean everything to her and she will do anything to ensure their happiness. It can be hard for Hare to open up, as she is a little shy at first, but lively once you get to know her. She can sometimes be a little nervous about singing, but really just wants to be able to sing with a wide range of other people.
-Why this school? Hare likes the wide choice of classes available and wants to take this opportunity to enrol to meet new friends.
1st Half:
1P-Voice/Chorus
2P-Science
3P-World History
4P-Herbs and Outdoors
5P- Lunch//Break
6P- Gym
7P- Math
8P- Language
-----
2nd HAlf:
1P:Language
2P:Math
3P:World History
4P:Poetry
6:Gym
7: Science
8:Voice/Chorus
-Dorm partner? Hare doesn't have a dorm partner :sad: But she'll be happy to share with anybody who needs one and will do her best to make sure they are comfortable.
-What club do you want to make//join? The UTAshow Club - where members form groups to cover songs and practise dance routines to put on regular shows for other students to enjoy.

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Alright~! You can RP now with our only teacher OTL.

Pianodream

Teto's Territory

That moment when your character is the only playable teacher of the whole RP. XD

Ciel: "It's not like it's bothering me, either... The fewer students the better they learn, actually..."

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

zafJ~ link said:
Name: Akatsuki Hare
Grade: (Hmm, I'm not sure what this would be :/ We don't use that system you've used as an example in my country, so I don't know what the equivalent would be. Whatever grade(?) a 17 year old is in, I guess >.<)
Bio/personality: Hare is polite and thoughtful of others, her friends mean everything to her and she will do anything to ensure their happiness. It can be hard for Hare to open up, as she is a little shy at first, but lively once you get to know her. She can sometimes be a little nervous about singing, but really just wants to be able to sing with a wide range of other people.
-Why this school? Hare likes the wide choice of classes available and wants to take this opportunity to enrol to meet new friends.
1st Half:
1P-Voice/Chorus
2P-Science
3P-World History
4P-Herbs and Outdoors
5P- Lunch//Break
6P- Gym
7P- Math
8P- Language
-----
2nd HAlf:
1P:Language
3P:World History
4P:Poetry
6:Gym
7: Science
-Dorm partner? Hare doesn't have a dorm partner :sad: But she'll be happy to share with anybody who needs one and will do her best to make sure they are comfortable.
-What club do you want to make//join? The UTAshow Club - where members form groups to cover songs and practise dance routines to put on regular shows for other students to enjoy.

Lulu will room with her ^^

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

Name: Onsei-Lulu
Grade: Sophmore
Bio/personality: Lulu loves nature and talking to others about life in general. She gets really shy around those who she thinks are cute or has a crush on. She's really outgoing and obnoxious around her friends. She usually has a GPA of 3.75-4.0, but never higher since she doesn't like to take super-hard classes, but can be easily encouraged by her peers. Lulu loves dolls of all sorts and enjoys creating things. She spends long afternoons in meadows studying the differences in the flowers. She likes anything cute.
-Why this school?
"I don't see why not...." ~Lulu
1P- Art
2P- Science
3P- Gym
4P- Health
5P- Lunch//Break
6P- World History
7P- Math
8P- Drama

1P- Art
2P- Science
3P- Gym
4P- Home Ec
5P- Lunch//Break
6P- World History
7P- Math
8P- Drama
-Dorm partner?
Akatsuki-Hare
Swim Club

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

Name: Sakura Kankura
Grade: 11
Bio/personality:
(wiki copy-pasta) Sakura is a timid but rather ditzy girl. She often blurts the first thing that comes to her mind without ever questioning how insane it may sound. She is quick to cheer people up, but can just as quickly become depressed, herself. She tries to keep a bright outlook and proclaims that she's stronger and smarter than anyone knows...she just doesn't feel like proving it.
Not unintelligent, merely too spacey to focus on schoolwork, her grades are mostly C's.
-Why this school?
"Um...I-I dunno. This one just has so many interesting classes..."  --Sakura
1P- French
2P- Science
3P- Math
4P- Mental Excursion
5P- Lunch//Break
6P- Gym
7P- World History
8P- Chorus
-----
2nd HAlf:
1P- French
2P- Science
3P- Math
4P- Story Telling
5P- Lunch//Break
6P- Gym
7P- World History
8P- Chorus
-Dorm partner?
"Oh...I don't mind. Anyone."
Student Betterment Committee: a club for students to volunteer and help improve the school

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

Name: Spiffy
Grade: 9
Bio/personality: Really nerdy kid who doesn't leave home without his bow-tie. Likes to crack jokes, but hardly anyone laughs at them.
-Why this school?
"Always wanted to go here! Also, it's the only school around for miles..."
Your schedule will be as follows:
1st Half:
1P- Art
2P-Math
3P-History
4P- Animals
5P- Lunch//Break
6P- Gym
7P- Science
8P- French
-----
2nd HAlf:
1P:Art
3P:History
4P:Animals
6P:Gym
7P:Science
8P:French
Has not signed up for a club just yet.

-Dorm partner?
"Can't wait to have a dorm buddy! But I guess I'll have to make some friends first."
None yet

casplat

Momo's Minion

Name: Melody Akita
Grade: Sophomore
Bio/personality: Melody comes from the family of akita, but is not a sibiling of neru akita. She enjoys hanging around friends but is first very shy when she meets someone. She enjoys reading and generally has a "above average" gpa of 3.6 (rarely  4.0). She would like to make new friends.
-Why this school?
"because it seems legit and i don't see why not." ~Melody Akita
1st Half:
1P-Voice/Chorus
2P-World History
3P-Science
4P-Health
5P- Lunch//Break
6P- Gym
7P- Math
8P- Drama
-----
2nd HAlf:
1P:home ec
3P:animals
4P:World History
6:Science
7: Gym
-Dorm partner?
Sakura Kankura ?

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Lol alright guys. Go ahead. Sorry i'm so late >@< '" You're all good.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

Will there be a separate thread for the actual RPing?

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

@Ant
Sure, i guess there should be. It removes the clutter and it's easier for me to see who apped ^^ I'll make the topic now.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I'm really sorry -- I'm going to have to drop out. I'm making major changes to my UTAU and I'm really busy, so I won't be able to keep up. Sorry.