Well I need help finding some voices...

SkyIsland21

Momo's Minion
BIGBANG - FANTASTIC BABY M/V
Okay, so I made a MIDI for a song called Fantastic Baby by Big Bang. I kind of want it to be a male equivalent this VIP-2ne1 thing that I'm doing, but I can't seem to find the find enough VCV male voicebanks that are good and in similar quality to use. That's what I'm here for.
I need 5 voices, and I have two in mind, Male Ruko, and Rook. I may or may not use them.
I need voices for:
G Dragon, kind of an energetic voice perhaps? Not shotalike?
TOP, which may be difficult because of how deep and distinguished his voice is.
Taeyang, which is probably an easy one.
Seungri, but he only has a small part in this song, so I won't be too picky on his.
Daesung, Same as above.
I will be using the Japanese version.

Asteriski

Teto's Territory
Maybe Konpekino Sora? He's a trap, but he's got a clearly male voice and sort of lurks near the boundary of shonen, though not quite there.

If you'd be interested in using Hagane Hey, I can render that for you. (He's Win100, sorry.)

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

SkyIsland21

Momo's Minion
UkimeKageku link said:
I just got re-reminded of Eiichi because his birthday was recent. He is pretty good, well known in Japan community, and his voice is deep. http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Eiichi_Todoroki
(UTAU Original) Todoroki Eiichi / Silent Yell

Maybe he could cover TOP's position? XD

UHHHH... I don't think that his voice is.. strong enough? But I'll try it out anyway. I think I've settled on at least Ryszard and Hakupo. That leaves TOPs... huh..

Just keep throwing banks at me, I'm sure one of them could work.

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Hibiki Shinji is a nice rock voice... and his lower set may be useful to you sky.

Finding a link to DL his voicebank is REALLY HARD tho