Well, I'm a female and I want to make male Voicebank

Wikimajka

Momo's Minion
Hey!

Well--
This is my first time making a Utau voicebank, and I thought about recording two voices: High and soft voice (for teen girl), and a little bit stronger, lower voice(for teen boy) . I've read a lot of posts on Utaforum, and I think how to make male voice impression.

Do you have any tips? My voice is pretty high, and I would like to make my Utau sound like a boy, not like teenage,high-ranged girl xd

If you would like to know anything about me - You can call me Maya, I love to draw, play piano, and watch a lot of anime xd I was into utauloids since I was 10 uwu Now I want to make my own Voicebanks and try to use them xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Aeroza and Big_B

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hello, nice to meet you! ^^

Well, idk exactly what you could do, but I beliave that you cam change the tone of the sound using programs like Audacity. You can lower the velocity too, Namine Ritsu did that with the female character to make her twins vb.

Try to record in a lower tone too (But becarrful to not hurt yourself) and if you think that it's quite impossible to do that you can always use the "g" utau flag. This flag helps the user to make the vbs more childlike/female or male voice.

I hope I helped you, bye! ^^

Reactions: Aeroza