We're all scared.

PaintedCz

VCCV UTAU English
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I saw this video and immediately wanted to share it with everyone in the Vocaloid and UTAUloid communities. For a community that is centered around creating and sharing I thought this was very relevant.
And to me, I feel at least a little comforted with the fact that I think many of you understand this feeling of fear about creating. It's not just me! I knew that already, but I think this video does a very good job of describing it.

I'd like to hear what you guys think about this in relation to Vocaloid and UTAU.

We're all Scared

I've also posted this on VO. http://www.vocaloidotaku.net/index.php?/topic/37445-were-all-scared/

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
If how scared you are is a measurement of how worthwhile your creations/you are, well, I guess I'm pretty well made. (> w o)

Though I think sharing things on the Internet is an entirely different beast. I'm okay with indirectly showing things through the web, to my peer UTAU-and-vocaloid-ees or even the average person, but in the flesh it's a bit different. I won't run up to people and go "hey, check out what I created" or "listen to the song I just finished." If people want to see I get scared, and pt away whatever I'm working on. If people are looking over my shoulder and watching me create I feel uncomfortable. But I feel like that shouldn't stop me from creating (though that wasn't the case until quite recently).

Inspiring video. You can take it in multiple ways, I imagine everyone walks away with something just a bit different and individualized after seeing it.