Werepup Q&A (Ask Away!)

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
NOTE: Werepups are a closed species but if you just ask if you can make one i'll most likely say yes
Other variations of werepups are okay i know i can't control the world just please do not use my info for it without my permission. Thank you.

A werepup is a decendent of werewolves who had infected a domesticated dog which lead to the dog infecting their owner while she was pregant and the baby grew ears and tail creating the new species of werewolves called werepups, which are decents of domesticated dogs and humans. They don't bite to infect but have a choice on who they change with a kiss (Lick actually)

Abilities of a werepup
  • Morph Ability
    • A werepup has the ability to morph into the breed of dog to which they are. A purebred Huskey werepup would turn into a a Huskey dog with the same colors of fur that matches the ears and tail of the dog.
    • A mutt however will morph into a large dog about the same height on all 4s as they are in their human form. This is believed to be a type of ginetic diformity as well but is so common that doctors are unsure if it should be calculated as so or if it is just a special trait that is only exchanged in mixed breeds.
  • Change Ability
    • A common assumption of werepups is that they, like their werewolf ansestors, also have to bit a person to infect them. This is actually not true. A werepup mearly chooses if it wishes to change a person or not with a lick on the neck. The majority of thoes who are changed have willingly been changes
      • When a person changes they feel no pain and grow their ears and tail overnight while they are asleep. This also has been one of the easiest forms or transformation into any form of a wereanimal. With awearness of the transformation and easy adaptablity
      • When a person changes their breed is determined by what traits they already have and they can change into 1 of 5 species of dog.
        1. Lab - Agility
        2. Retriever - Loyalty
        3. Huskey - Bravery
        4. Rottweiler - Strong/Strength
        5. Chihuahua - Honesty
  • Healing Ability
    • A werepup has the ability to heal another werepup or human with the exchange of salivia. Though not the most sanitary of methods, most werepups use this ability to heal loved ones who have gotten hurt, but is not used for simple things such as flesh wounds unless deadly.

Qualities of a werepup
Domesticated dog features (Huskey tail, floppy ears, curled tail, ect.)
Mismatch ear/tail to hair color (Meaning ears and tail do not match haircolor)
Pastel colored eyes (Such as pale purple, light pink,

Ginetic Deformities
Oversized Ears and/or tail (Trina Wylington has this)
Multiple tails (High risk when breeding mixed)
Inability to morph (This is common when a human and werepup breed)
Ears and Tail never appearing (Also happens with breeding with breeding with humans)

Current Werepups in Exsitance
Trina Wylington (Bred)
Lola Wylington (Bred)
Michelle Wylington (Bred)
Leslie Wylington (Changed - Trait: Bravery)

Ask any questions and they will be put here

Questions & Answers

Last edited: