What Did You Use to Record Your UTAU?

P

PurinPuff

Did you use your computer mic? A USB ported microphone? Or a studio microphone? Did I fail to mention anything?

I'm just curious. For Kazu and Nike, I managed to get a hold of a studio and recorded with a CAD mic and pop (I think that's what it's called) filter.

violetR

Teto's Territory
USB Mic, the AT2020 uvu (Most Recently, anyway. before that it was a rockband usb mic)

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Shure PG42-USB microphone.  It's essentially a studio mic for computer recording. :uhuhu:

It's a large-diaphragm condenser mic like the Yeti (with very similar specifications).  I also use a makeshift pop filter. xD

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Gigaware headset with my first 3 banks.

Blue Snowball + Pop-filter on the VBs I have on progress... of making reclists OTL

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Logitech USB microphone. I used to use a Logitech headset up to Viai ACT1.

IceeBlue

Momo's Minion
I use my laptop's built-in mic. :0

BUUUUT

I discovered last week that it had some noise canceller setting. No more (faint) computer noise on my recordings ;w;

I obviously went "HECK YESSSS" upon this little discovery.

Berin

Momo's Minion
For Act 1 i used a logitech headset; for Act 2 i used this recorder:
zoom-h2-recorder-links.jpg
The great thing about it is, that you can change the sensitivity so that there's almost no background noise~ The recordings turned out to be very clear after getting rid of the rest of the noise.

UkimeKageku

Teto's Territory
I used a Logitech desktop microphone, it worked great at first, but now it's starting to lose quality as of recent.. I kinda figured it was, it only has a year warranty.^^;

aplusod

Teto's Territory
521635366.jpg
Well, it /was/ that until my computer died and I learned the new one doesn't have the right jack for it... I'm stuck using my webcam's microphone now (although I've only recorded one bank on it, and I haven't done anything with it yet...);;

D

dCatharsis

This microphone:

RPVK21EK300300.jpg

It's a Panasonic one. I'm not sure which model is, though xD
My dad bought it and I stole it from him for playing Ultrastar xDDD then I tried it for making UTAU VBs and it's pretty good :smile: