What exactly comes with shareware Utau?

Thatguy 2nd

Ruko's Ruffians
I recently bought it and have scrounged the internet to try and figure out what exactly I can do with it besides pay for ameya's food and haven't found anything.
Utau.us gives a short overview of key features it provides but thats about it, the demo on ameyas nico video shows that you can do a lot more with it.
Also, is it possible to not have to include the rest note when imputing a rest or is that only a mac feature. for instance in vocaloid you can put a note freely anywhere without it being right next to the previous note)

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I recently bought it and have scrounged the internet to try and figure out what exactly I can do with it besides pay for ameya's food and haven't found anything.
Utau.us gives a short overview of key features it provides but thats about it, the demo on ameyas nico video shows that you can do a lot more with it.
Also, is it possible to not have to include the rest note when imputing a rest or is that only a mac feature. for instance in vocaloid you can put a note freely anywhere without it being right next to the previous note)
Well, the first question:
Nothing much. AutoVCV, Parameter View, WaveForm View and a cleaner UI. I prefer the look of Shareware plus AutoVCV is quite useful.

As far as the rest notes? Nope. You're stuck with them sadly.

Reactions: Kiyoteru

Thatguy 2nd

Ruko's Ruffians
Well, the first question:
Nothing much. AutoVCV, Parameter View, WaveForm View and a cleaner UI. I prefer the look of Shareware plus AutoVCV is quite useful.

As far as the rest notes? Nope. You're stuck with them sadly.
damn, thanks though.