What is the type of this Chinese Reclist?

K1RA

Momo's Minion
I finished up my Chinese voicebank but after that... I have no idea how to explain what type it is by CV or CVVC or other.
I am using October's reclist which contains all words in a whole however in the oto.ini, there are uses of end constants. (_ai, _en, etc.)

1676720005656.png

I was very used to seeing people mentioning CVVC Chinese being recommended the most (which they never end up linking the reclists) so I may have actually recorded the wrong type so I would actually like some help to point out the types of Chinese reclists that majority would use so next time I won't make that mistake again.

Edit: I should also explain I have done CV and VCV type banks before, but never handled CVVC voicebanks so I never was able to figure the difference.

Last edited:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I highly recommend Haru JPG's mandarin reclists.

The download is a bundle that contains several options to pick from, so you pick which folder you want to use and only record that list. Each option includes the base oto, and the bundle includes a presamp.ini file. If you're unfamiliar with mandarin pronunciation I recommend picking 3 character or 3 character lite.

K1RA

Momo's Minion
I highly recommend Haru JPG's mandarin reclists.

The download is a bundle that contains several options to pick from, so you pick which folder you want to use and only record that list. Each option includes the base oto, and the bundle includes a presamp.ini file. If you're unfamiliar with mandarin pronunciation I recommend picking 3 character or 3 character lite.

I should've known I somehow never was able to find it for some reason even google search doesn't show this. I guess that means I may have accidentally recorded a CV Chinese VB for the release haha! I'm at least ok with the Mandarin pronunciation so it's all good but thank you for recommending this so next time I will able to record a proper CVVC one.

Reactions: Kiyoteru