What Programming Language Does UTAU-Synth Use?

feelingiconiic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi there, so I'm mostly wanting to figure out how to change the colors of the interface, and I'd also want to "dissect" UTAU-Synth to just learn how it works! If anyone has any info on this it'd be very appreciated :smile:!!!

Reactions: Big_B

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Reactions: Halo

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hi there, so I'm mostly wanting to figure out how to change the colors of the interface, and I'd also want to "dissect" UTAU-Synth to just learn how it works! If anyone has any info on this it'd be very appreciated :smile:!!!
Also uses utaucolors to swap utau interface colors. They're pretty nice and you can easily find a thread with a list of different colors for your utau! ^3^

Utaucolors thread

feelingiconiic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ugh if only UTAU colors worked on Mac ;-; but yeah literally nothing is released for mac except UTSU, but its very limiting </3. Literally everything is limiting I miss Windows.

Reactions: Big_B

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If your main intention is to learn how software like UTAU works, you can also read UTSU's source code and learn how that works. As an UTAU successor, it should work in pretty much the same way.

Reactions: feelingiconiic

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I thought that didn't work on utau-synth, I thought it only worked for the windows version
Ohh, my bad! I didn't know that it has difference between utau-synth and the default utau for windows. Too bad!
Ugh if only UTAU colors worked on Mac ;-; but yeah literally nothing is released for mac except UTSU, but its very limiting </3. Literally everything is limiting I miss Windows.
Mac being Mac and making our lifes harder XD Hope you get Windows back! :3

Reactions: feelingiconiic