What should I do if someone is flaming me and my UTAUloid?

LunaAkimine

Teto's Territory
So it all started out with this thing. me and this person called , lets call her A.
we started an UTAU group called xxx-loid (just call it xx-loid for privacy)
then she started going inactive when she created the xxx-loid thingy, and i had to deal with the blog, the songs, everything.
And when i confronted her, she yelled at me.
recently, in tinierme, i asked the creator if i could ban her account only from the family, because her account was hacked and inactive, and he said okay. then she came and flamed me.
and then she did posted on several of my diaries some hateful comments, i was annoying so i kind of said a few B**CH because she was not only invading my privacy, but stalking me.
Because she is the wife of that creator, she talked him into banning me from the family. which he did.
and then i ranted to my friends and decided to quit the game. now she did this http://ari-alia.deviantart.com/#/d4uubk7
so now i'm kinda feeling suicidal about me being maligned, and feel like quitting UTAU and smashing my laptop and yep kinda. any advices?
I really don't want my UTAU to be affected by something completed unrelated to UTAU. It's not only unfair, but it's ruining the fun of UTAU.

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I understand your pain, but if you're not being associated with the group, just try to avoid them from now on. If she's being completely unreasonable & won't listen to your side, then you don't need to be associated with people like that. Get up, move on, & act like it doesn't affect you anymore & that you're way beyond such petty thingss.

Come make some new friends & start another UTAU group with people who are more responsible :D

Forra Bard

Momo's Minion
I don't think that's a real reason to say you're feeling suicidal, since that's pretty serious. But like stormy said, move on and ignore them. You're UTAU can always make new friends, because unless you've stolen one the UTAU community is always very friendly. We're always here to listen.

LunaAkimine

Teto's Territory
thanks both of you c; i'm glad that there are reasonable people in the community... i'm just more vulnerable on the internet and get affected easily.. i'm sorry for bring this stupid matter here orz;;

Fluffy

Teto's Territory
Oh that's terrible! I think you should just avoid them. If they don't want you and your UTAU It's their loss. And it might feel like the end of the world now, But I bet this will lead to something way better so try to stay positive. You should NOT quit UTAU, Luna is awesome so I wont let you >:sad:

LunaAkimine

Teto's Territory
thanks <3 orz;; and i kinda feel that im posting it in the wrong thread... but it's still an UTAU related qns? //slapped with a fish