What tropes fit your UTAU?

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Haha, I'll go for it. They're all unreleased but I imagine them with distinct personalities XD

1. Cid Smitts (MtF voice)
- Ambiguous Gender (persona is on the masculine side, but takes any pronoun.)
- Smoking is Cool (mostly because e's a pyro and lights up really ostentatiously)
- Mundane Utility (He can raise fire from his hands and breath, but only ever uses it to light cigarettes. He likes finding spectacular ways to do it, though.)
- Immortality Begins at 20/Really 700 Years Old (and even e forgets this)
- Quintessential British Gentleman (leans towards this, but es affections lie more with Ancient Egypt than jolly old England)

Cid is the guy with the strongest/most concrete context out of the three, I think. E's a small-time musician who plays at clubs and stuff.

2. Monsoon Tonic/Altapunka (punk/rock voice)
- Fallen Angel (well, she isn't in an enviable position, but she's not evil. She's on earth as a sort of missionary. Despite the stigma of her position she retains compassion for both the virtues of her former station and humanity.)
- Our Angels are Different (She did not originally have a physical body, and she's still in the process of constructing herself out of junk like tape recorders, umbrella skeletons, that kind of thing.)
- Harmless Musician, Scary Music (From a musical perspective: her bank is supposed to be aggressive, but off stage she is [comparatively] reserved.)
- I Can Still Fight (Her body isn't complete, but she makes full use of her resources.)
- Dark Is Not Evil

And Monsoon has the weakest context, I think that on one level she's on a mission as an avenging angel, but on another one she's the motif of a punk rock singer.

3. Tonic TV Head (sweet voice)
- Creepy Cute (this is more in the sense of, she's kinda cute, but also kinda creepy, but also kind of cute.)
- Fun Personified
- Lack of Empathy/Innocently Insensitive (It's not that she doesn't understand emotion, she just has a hard time taking things seriously).
- Ambiguous Robots (She has both biological parts and cybernetic parts, but she's something that's neither a cyborg nor an android. Her biological eyes, ears, voicebox, etc. are not functional, but they weren't ever damaged/removed. The cybernetic parts aren't manufactured by anybody, they just are.)
- Useless Superpowers (She has sensory augmentations for sight, hearing, and smell in quantity but not quality. They individually only work half the time, and when they do work they rarely send any useful information [because the sensor's half covered by her clothes, distorted by spilt tea, stuff like that]. Her sensory ability is a balancing act, and it ultimately evens to be as effective as a functioning nervous system.)

I imagine her as someone who spends a lot of time in her house. She works from home, and sings for a living in the same way a freelance illustrator illustrates for a living. So, like, she conducts business in her living room while drinking tea and looking out at her garden. And I guess she'd probably have a cat for a pet, even if cats are actually evil.

aaand I'll note that Monsoon and Tonic are inversions of each other, to such an extreme that they physically can't exist in the same universe. But, I couldn't find the trope for that. As for Cid, e might know either of them, it's even possible that e's in a position to know both of them. But even if that's true they don't really form a group or team or anything. (I'd like to stick them in a freudian trio, but it doesn't actually work with my perception of these guys at all XD)

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hi I'm gonna revive this thread. I don't have anymore relevant UTAUs of my own to post, but please post your own!!!!

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Amaicho Watakashi
Shy
Innocent
Loving
Outgoing
Sweet
Loves Baking
Loves Eating Cotton Candy

Mako

"it"
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Seems like a fun thing to do, so~

Yugana Tori
Waninashi
Both of them

Woah, Waninashi got way more than Tori and he hasn't even been released yet. xD Most of them are about their personality, but eh. :p