What UTAU design features do you feel are overused?

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Definitely the arm warmers. (I'm a bit of a hypocrite since my main UTAU has arm warmers :ehhh:) Also those thigh high boots that tend to have lights have the ankles or knees....

Reactions: Zoku

BYTE01

Teto's Territory
My UTAU twins used to have both, arm sleeves and this high boots. And too much color. But now I came up with a much better idea I hope.
I also hate how everybody(well no but alot of people) use Miku's v2 pose for his/her utau's shape, no matter what gender, that really botheres me.

Reactions: Nohkara and ...

dragon doll ♕

Momo's Minion
Definitely Miku-styled arm warmers. I'm fine with the tight ones that look like gloves, but not the loose ones...
And of course, Miku formula and uniforms.... Anything already seen with Cryptonloids.

Reactions: Nohkara
P

partial

UTAUs that are literally rainbows and UTAUS drawn with bases with zero effort. I understand if someone can't draw but why not ask someone who can to help you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nohkara

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
heavily crypton inspired utau or utau that are just a frankenstein of various accessories from the macloids or crypton vocaloids with no unique twist

also neon/rainbow/emo/scene designs are kind of annoying

Reactions: Nohkara and ...

Aline

Teto's Territory
Miniskirts. I'm too freaking tired of a lot of female UTAU (and vocaloids too) using miniskirts. Girls can use other types of clothes in their bottom halfs too, darnit. Why not using shorts or tight pants for a change? It keeps the design appealing and it's not always more of the same. Down with miniskirts and the inevitable pantyshots they give.

Chianachini

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
*I didnt even know that style of arm warmers were a thing until getting into the community*

Nat

(๑•﹏•)
Defender of Defoko
Utau s that have to bright colors. Also crypton and macloid inspired Utau s also annoy me a bit. (Not exactly design but the generic "shy but nice when you get to know them" irritates me to the point I won't even listen to them most of the time)

Reactions: sailor _ravioli