Where can I find multilangual voicebanks?

Vocal-Singthesis Fan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I am not sure where to find some. Most of the ones in the Fandom site / or UTAU voicebank wiki don't have a download page or do have a download page but the download page already expired or doesnt exist anymore and just shows up as a blank page. Where can I find some Multilangual voicebanks?

Reactions: sugarpsweet

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
My UTAU Aino Erufu is multilingual and has multiple Japanese vbs, English, Finnish and Swedish voicebanks released. Also Chinese, Russian and Arabic voicebanks are to be released asap.

here’s one of her Japanese voicebanks

English Arpasing

Finnish voicebank

Swedish voicebank

All of her voicebanks can be downloaded from her official website : https://ainoerufu.weebly.com/

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Which languages do you need? Are you looking for voicebanks that combine support for multiple languages in one, or for an UTAU character that has multiple separate voicebanks for each language?

iXari3l

Momo's Minion
I have this UTAU wich can sing in Japanese, English, Spanish and fictional languages: https://utau.fandom.com/wiki/Heccan

The wiki doesn't have any voicebanks up for DL right now because I still have to re-touch some stuff in them, but I can give a "beta download" of the voicebank.
The folder of the voicebank would include instructions on usage, since she's made specifically for Spanish speakers who want to write English lyrics but can't learn the current systems for English UTAU VBs.
There are no plugins for edition and she requires manual adjustment on every UST, but if used well, she can give very good results.

I can send recent samples of usage (from this year) so you can have an idea of her sound.

The reclist used was made by my own hand, as well as all the configuration and recording.
I recommend to not try recording any voicebank with it, as it is very outdated and needs many adjustments, it was a test.
Basically, I would prefer that nobody uses her files to try and reconstruct a reclist without asking me personally first.

EDIT: If you reached out to me for the VB but I didn't reply, try to contact me on Twitter or DevianART, I don't visit this place often

Last edited: