Which microphone to use to record

Sync Drums

Teto's Territory
I want to do a utau more I'm in doubt about which microphone to buy (even because here in Brazil the microphones cost a rin), so I searched 3 microphones and wanted to know which to buy.

Here are 3 mics I'm looking to buy.

Mk - F100Tl USB Condenser
Bm800 Studio audio
Arcano USB Xlr dinamic (Ara03sett)

Which of these is best for vocal recording?

Reactions: HIRATELIER

Milk

i like bad things
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
There's a really helpful, in-depth review on selecting a good microphone for recording that can be found here.
But going off of reviews I found for each of the Microphones you listed, I'd say go for either the BM-800 or the Arcano. Though, if you're going with the arcano, it'd probably be good to buy a small mic stand like this so all of your recordings are more consistent and you don't have to hold the mic in your hands at all times (which gets inconvenient really fast trust me)
But that's just my opinion, you can listen to demonstrations of each of the mics here, here, and here (last one isn't in English but all you need to hear is the mic quality so it's fine)
hopefully this helped ; u ;

Sync Drums

Teto's Territory
There's a really helpful, in-depth review on selecting a good microphone for recording that can be found here.
But going off of reviews I found for each of the Microphones you listed, I'd say go for either the BM-800 or the Arcano. Though, if you're going with the arcano, it'd probably be good to buy a small mic stand like this so all of your recordings are more consistent and you don't have to hold the mic in your hands at all times (which gets inconvenient really fast trust me)
But that's just my opinion, you can listen to demonstrations of each of the mics here, here, and here (last one isn't in English but all you need to hear is the mic quality so it's fine)
hopefully this helped ; u ;
Thanks, this is going to help a lot.