Which music do you like most?

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I love Celtic and orchestral most, especially writing songs under those genres.

Sometimes I do like some dance music or pop rock, but in general soft rock, Celtic, and orchestral are genres I can listen to for a long, long, time without getting bored of them, no matter what mood I'm in.

amaterasu miya

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
i like any kind of eccentric song that makes me think about the meaning (like matryoshka, mrs pumpkin no kokkeina yume, lynne)

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Any celtic or symphonic metal in general(rhapsody of fire <3) is generally my first response... also the jrock/metal that is usually visual kei artists~ But I really love many kinds of music so its hard to choose, so I'm going to end up saying just something really creative and beautifully constructed~ Mixed genres that are genius. But I can't stand country music ;n; Or anything with a banjo, with the theme song to Kodomo no Omocha being my only exception.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Disco music, pop-rock, rock, middle of the road music (because some are simply epic), Celtic music, traditional music, electronic music, eurobeat, a bit of reggae, lithurgic-like songs, a bit of jazz...

Are mostly the genres I listen to usually. In fact, when I listen to music, there are a few criterias I take in account :

-melody
-vocals
-meaning
-if it manages to reach my heart and make me cry/laugh/be happy/etc
-RHYTHM

H

hushu36

me i really like christina aguilira shes awesome and total performer

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
I like electronic music, and folk music. ovo
Artists that I like are AVTechNO!, ShigotoshiteP, Taishi, and maybe a dash of kaoling.

I'm pretty open with genres, however.

Airi-is-not-a-zombie

Teto's Territory
I love all music, but I especially love rock. I like songs with meaningful lyrics and songs about insanity (I feel like I can relate to those. I wonder why...). I especially like songs with a well thought out plot which is why I like all of Mothy's songs. I love how all of his songs are connected, but tell completely different stories. When I'm on the school bus, I love listening to the Ib soundtrack as well as various other instrumentals such as River Flows in You by Yiruma, Elements by Lindsey Stirling & Greensleeves.

XJM

Teto's Territory
virtually anything, I will listen to :smile: So long as it sounds great I'll listen to it

insanemollum

Momo's Minion
i love rock/metal music

the music/bands that i love other than vocaUTAU would have to be Metallica, Black Veil Brides, Bring Me The Horizon, Paramore, Asking Alexandria, and AC-DC
:3

Reactions: Anonymous62034

DerpingToaster

Teto's Territory
Rock. I also like most VOCALOID and UTAU stuff though. I pretty much like any song, as long as it's a synthesized vocal with a decent mix. I also like electro music, like the kind Circus-P makes. I do like sad songs though, and piano ballads really get to me.

amaterasu miya

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
metal
METALLLLLL

i love babymetal too ^^'
also, i like electro-rock, like Ghost Town
screamo like Asking Alexandria

Anonymous62034

Teto's Territory
I like (other than J-pop and Vocaloid-esque music) punk rock! Even though my personality is so far from the stereotype and it doesn't seem it XD