Which of Tree's 3 designs do you like better?

Should I re-release/Produce Tree Sounds again?

• HELL YEAH

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Um ew no

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Who is that?

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tin-Loid

Tin-Loid
Defender of Defoko
Here's Tree's newest, followed by his original, then his current. (The newest one was NOT drawn by me)Tree V4.jpg Tree Original.jpg Tree Linepressures2.jpg

Last edited:

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I like them both honestly; but personally prefer the second when it comes to uniqueness. Not trying to offend but the first design is kinda Teto-ish and mainstream.
One thing that kinda doesn't appeal to me is the, ahem, *below the belt area* of the second. They're too prominent for my opinion.
But overall they both are pretty good designs.

Tin-Loid

Tin-Loid
Defender of Defoko
I like them both honestly; but personally prefer the second when it comes to uniqueness. Not trying to offend but the first design is kinda Teto-ish and mainstream.
One thing that kinda doesn't appeal to me is the, ahem, *below the belt area* of the second. They're too prominent for my opinion.
But overall they both are pretty good designs.
The pants are supposed to be like a yoga pant/spandex-y material so it's good for motion, HE CAN DANCE lol

Reactions: Piia

Tin-Loid

Tin-Loid
Defender of Defoko
I prefer the second design because it seems to stand out more for some reason, it's just that the first design seems cryptonish just by looking at the tie, arm warmer and the side belt thing.
That was his original Design, it is myself, more attractive, as a Crypton Vocaloid. The original original had shorts and was basically lenxmiku style-wise. So I did change him a little bit.

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The most top one, looks so smexy *applauces* heck yeah, so fabulous! Hshshs