Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of these...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
Well, it was Luka for me. :smile: Odd.
I had seen Miku before, but thought she ws just another anime character.
The first Vocaloid song I ever heard was on a J-pop radio show, and I heard DYE by AVTechno.

It was so awesome, despite the fact that I couldn't understand it. At that point, I decided to become a fan of Megurine Luka, but I still didn't realize that she was a robot until my sister told me so. I was awed. And then that launched me into the Vocaloid fandom, which led me to the UTAU fandom. The end. XD

Shinaichivocaloid

Teto's Territory
for me it was Meiko because I was watching Alice of human sacrifice. So I also heard KAITO (favorite) Miku and Rin and Len. But officially Meiko was the first one I heard.

MsStarryDreams

Momo's Minion
Meiko~! Because the first Vocaloid song I ever heard was "Honey" by Meiko.  That song still has a special spot in my heart, listening to it makes me feel so nostalgic (no pun intended).

Fluffy

Teto's Territory
I was a huge fan of anime bases a while ago when I started watching anime and I sawe SO MANY Magnet bases... So I checked this song up which means Miku was the first I heard. I guess Luka counts as well but Miku sang first =)

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Miku because I was staying at a friend' s house and my friend introduced her to me. The first Miku song she showed me was "Last Night, Good Night." At first I wasn't into it, but then 2 months later I was on my grandmother's computer searching up some Linkin Park songs when I came across a cover of "Breaking the Habit" sang by Luka. I clicked it out of curiosity, and then I just fell in love with it from then on. Now I know more about Vocaloid than my friend that introduced me. XD

Trick

Momo's Minion
Miku was my first, My first song was World Is Mine, which I heard while doing a request for Treat, who is now my utau partner B3. It was to draw a character in the outfit, so I had to watch the video. I was bored at first, but what REALLY drew me in was the live concert in the suggestions. u-u So then I began watching those, then I discovered Rin and Len from Butterfly on your right shoulder. Then Treat was all like WATCH LUKA SHES THE BEST but she didnt really catch me at first until Double Lariat

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory
It was Miku for me. I first heard about Vocaloid by clicking that documentation "the world's digital diva" (and obviously it was about Miku). So...yep. Miku. The first song would have to be "Melt" then, because it was featured in the video...

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Like most people, Miku. The first song I heard was Po Pi Po. :P

Chihaya

Momo's Minion
I was searching YouTube for a tutorial video on the Caramelldansen, and a relatively new [at the time] video of Miku dancing to it was there and... That's how I stumbled upon VOCALOID. It wasn't before long I got into it.

When I discovered Rin and Len, I was so ecstatic. They're my favourites-ish. ;; m ;;~~

Deska

Momo's Minion
The first song I head was Paranoid Doll, so Gakupo.  I think.
I was looking for the anime "Paranoia Agent" except I couldn't remember the title so I typed in Paranoia Doll and that was the first thing that popped up. o3o;;
Anyways, from there I kinda forgot about it until a few notes from the song got stuck in my head, so I really liked the song and then got interested in VOCALOID after that.

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
I heard a lot of Miku but I thought she was from an anime - no attention
Then, idk how it was, I found Daughter of Evil, so Rin was my first Vocaloid I ever heard. But I didn't like it that much so I found Servant of Evil - love. Then I found Regret Message and it's my favourite Vocaloid song for almost three years now and Rin and Len are my favourite Vocaloids since this time.

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Kaito was my first.
After hearing a cover from him, I thought he was an actual person (lolwut) so I tried looking up more songs by him. One thing led to another, and now I'm into Vocaloid!

adriann

Ye Olde Fart
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Rightfully, I first heard Prima. :smile: I wasn't aware of Vocaloid at the time, so I always refer to Moonlit Bear (Hatsune Miku) as my first Vocaloid song. In any case, I forgot which song Prima was made to sing. :sad:(

Myon

Momo's Minion
Hatsune Miku. I think I was a freshman in highschool. /now in the billionth year in college
She was singing Miku Miku ni shite Ageru--and my cousin was suggesting the character had
/lost/ her mind in the 3D MV.

Feel so old.

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
Rin was the first one. :T I was looking for J-POP in iTunes and happened to stumble on of her songs. I thought she was real until, I saw Miku. O_O

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I was introduced to Vocaloid by my good friend in seventh grade. She told me to look up Vocaloid, so I did on Imeem (a music site which has long since closed).  The first thing that popped up  was "Lovely Vocaloid" by Hatsune Miku. It was the start to a great future of UTAU and Vocaloid appreciation!

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Miku Mikku ni shite ageru~

Yeah. I'm serious. I thought she was a chipmunk back then. Now I absolutely adore Miku.

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
Oh man, it was Rin. But I didn't care at the time. ouo;;

I do believe I was in elementary school when it happened... (Hey, yet again, I was using the come since I learned how to walk). I was looking for videos of pikachu when I came across a MMD PV for Kokoro. I watched it for a few minutes and decided I was on the weird side of Youtube. Now, so and so years later, I finally watch Kokoro again, hear "a robot built by a lonely scientist," and have several moments of "OOOOOOH."

So yes. But before I found Rin again, I was spamming my ears with Miku.

mewberry101

Teto's Territory
Haha, Miku. I knew about her from watching Lucky Star; Kagami's Halloween outfit was of Miku, so I looked her up and then discovered the wonderful world of Vocaloid~