Why do I never edit my old threads OTL

A

Adlez

Anyway.. I decided not to voice Bakane Gureru because I'm going to voice Mito Souzou instead.  So I guess I need to say again what I need.

Bakane Gureru: Requesting male voicer for all 4 voicebanks (Japanese IC, Japanese OOC, French IC, French OOC) The IC banks are intentionally terrible sounding, but the OOC banks sound good.  Bakane Gureru is half demon, half Canadian. (seriously why are all of my teachers canadian i go to an american school)

Bureine Kiku: I'm voicing.

Kurone Raito: Requesting female voicer for 2 voicebanks (Male and Female)  Just want someone who will sound convincing for both.  Raito is half angel half demon, so the male and female banks sort of represent both his sides. (Actually the idea for a female bank was from an amusing plot twist in a roleplay I had)

Reply if you're interested.  You just need to record it, I'll handle all the the OTOing and stuff.

A

Adlez

Fantastic!  Could you please post an example of your male voice please?  I'd like to hear what it sounds like.

UTAU~Ayume

Teto's Territory
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/utau-ayume/voice-tests/s-XYtR8[/soundcloud]
my normal voice, something like a high boy voice and then my deepest voice i can :D

A

Adlez

Sounds great, I'm glad to finally find a voicer!  So, could you record the Male voicebank, CV Japanese style?  Just send me the folder with all the samples, and I'll handle all the OTOing and stuff.  Later on we'll do Raito's Female bank.