Why Does my CV VB sound like this?

UsoppFanGirl

Momo's Minion
this is the first few lines in bacterial contamination. any reason why it sounds like this? my only guess is that something with the oto is off, but its oto'd correctly from what i can see.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Select all notes, right click, click on Region Properties, then clear the Preutterance, Overlap, Consonant Velocity, and STP. (If you don't see STP, you may need to click to show more details.) Hit OK.
Reset the envelopes using the button in the toolbar, then hit P2P3 to crossfade.

Reactions: Halo

UsoppFanGirl

Momo's Minion
thanks, bit
Select all notes, right click, click on Region Properties, then clear the Preutterance, Overlap, Consonant Velocity, and STP. (If you don't see STP, you may need to click to show more details.) Hit OK.
Reset the envelopes using the button in the toolbar, then hit P2P3 to crossfade.
it didnt work! well, it worked on some notes.... most notes are still not playing and silent. What's weird is that if you play one note at a time it sounds fine, but the instant it plays together suddenlyt some notes stop working.

UsoppFanGirl

Momo's Minion
For your next video, could you make a screen recording of exactly what you're trying to do? You can use something like OBS to do that: https://obsproject.com/
i figured it out, all i had to do was set the overlap and consonant velocity to certain numbers and i fixed it. Still doesn't sound super good, but it is my first VB so thats to be expected.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko