why does this happen when i try to use romaji to kana and how do i fix it

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You may want to try iroiro's Hiragana/Romaji converter instead. This plugin also includes many other useful functions.

Also, ensure that your entire UTAU folder is located outside of Program Files, in a location like Desktop or Documents. This will prevent any file access issues.

Reactions: Halo

m-miyu

Momo's Minion
You may want to try iroiro's Hiragana/Romaji converter instead. This plugin also includes many other useful functions.

Also, ensure that your entire UTAU folder is located outside of Program Files, in a location like Desktop or Documents. This will prevent any file access issues.
so can i like translate the option thingy that comes up in the iroiro one?

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
press the 設定 button in the top left corner, then tick the language checkbox and reload the plugin.
1648884941723.png

m-miyu

Momo's Minion
so when i try using it i get "the default vibrato couldn't be read!" what is that?

Kuriosity21

Momo's Minion
ok thanks though when i try and use it it comes up the default vibrato couldn't be read! and it dosent work
It's happened to me ever since I downloaded iroiro, and it doesn't affect anything. Just click "Okay" and keep going, and you should be able to use it just fine.

Reactions: m-miyu