Why some phonems don't work?

DeMon15

Momo's Minion
Hi! How are ya? So, this is my problem. I tried to test Kye CV with three UST (World's end dancehall, Hameln and A six trillon years and overnight story). So, what happened is that some phonems like ze or others just got skipped. And i don't know why... I use Moresampler to render it. Thank you so much! (Screenshots of the oto.ini of kye and a video test below)

Screenshot_43.png

nneko

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
If ぜ (ze) doesn't exist in the oto on its own, and only ぜ 1, ぜ 2, ぜ 3, etc. exist, you can try including one of those numbers to the affected lyrics.

You can also duplicate one of them in the oto and just remove the number so it's only ぜ.

Reactions: DeMon15

DeMon15

Momo's Minion
If ぜ (ze) doesn't exist in the oto on its own, and only ぜ 1, ぜ 2, ぜ 3, etc. exist, you can try including one of those numbers to the affected lyrics.

You can also duplicate one of them in the oto and just remove the number so it's only ぜ.
I tried to put the ze with the 2 and it still the same. But the most weird problem here, is that other phonems works the same as the ze and it is playable...
Edit: I found out that ze itself without numbers, exist in the oto.ini

nneko

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Will ze and other affected phonemes work in a new project? (I would try with both default resampler and moresampler.)
Did you fit the UST to the voice bank or play it as-is?

If they work in a new, clean project, and if you already fit the UST to the voice bank, I think there might be something leftover in the UST that's causing problems.

Reactions: DeMon15

DeMon15

Momo's Minion
Will ze and other affected phonemes work in a new project? (I would try with both default resampler and moresampler.)
Did you fit the UST to the voice bank or play it as-is?

If they work in a new, clean project, and if you already fit the UST to the voice bank, I think there might be something leftover in the UST that's causing problems.
Maybe it is problem of the UST. Because I played the phonems that is was skipping the UST and works perfectly. And I fitted the UST to KYE. So, I will considerate to re-made the UST of the original and it's gonna work I guess...