Will do art for a VCV OTO/UST!

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Someone's surely excited. xD I can see why though. 8D I was hoping to start on an append myself today but didn't get to it. :c I may start a little tonight after this video I'm finishing up...if I can get this darn picture shaded. ;-;

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
if you like, I'll shade it for you lD only if it's going to take you a really long time.... because in 5 minutes I'll be in class for an hour XD

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Even though it's really simple, it will mainly due to the fact that I cannot for the life of me shade. o_o Here it is: ; u ;

If you can't get it done tonight don't sweat it. I just was aiming for later on mainly because I know my boyfriend was itching to see the final product..since that boy alpaca is based kind of off of him. ;U; And if you can't do it at all, that's no problem. ^-^ I understand you've got a lot on your plate as it is.

But yikes! So late? :0 Then again our times may be different...:0

Lunar_Countdown

Momo's Minion
Sure! So.... it doesn't matter that I haven't finished aliasing....

Do you mind waiting, like, one more day? Cause I have this bad habit of usually messing up on otoing somewhere, so I usually spend some time going over everything. Once, I totally forgot about otoing an entire section...

Also, I need to make sure I stuck everything in the right folder... -_-

Most of all, I need TO GET ON TO MY COMPUTER

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Yeah 030 I am not rushing you at all and I can wait another day Ehehehehe

And Roze it's nearly 9:00 PM right now lol yes I take classes that late XD I'll try to get started on that pic tomorrow(because I got hw >.>)

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Looks like we're in the same time zone then, but wow that's really late. I couldn't do that. XD Power to you for that! Like I said, if you can't that's alright, I don't want to interfere with your stuff. c:

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Those have got to be the cutest things I've ever seen. ;0; so i'll say yes! Thank you! >u<

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
thanks XD I was worried it would look weird or something

Yo Lunar! I was wondering if you'd like me to do a KEI style headshot of your UTAU? You know, for the little window in UTAU when she's in use?

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Hey Roze >_< sorry I can't send you the bank ATM. I've been working on a new VCV bank... And I have class again tonight >.>(I have them every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday)

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey, don't worry about it. ^-^ Im over here drawing, applying for jobs and starting to record an append for the first time so I'm occupied til you're ready for me.

Lunar_Countdown

Momo's Minion
GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO MAD AT MY STUPID PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(five minutes later)

While I was at the library getting some more books to study from (midterm exams, gulp) they decided to go and "scan" my computer, but ended up deleting a whole bunch of programs....... -_-

So after my mad studying for the exams, I went and had to REINSTALL every single program they deleted...

This included UTAU....

However, my computer, which is freakishly old, decided to DIE on me and ended up crashing... ugh, it took forever for the mouse to NOT freeze up like mad....

SO I AM EXTREMELY SORRY ABOUT ALL OF THAT, I SHALL UPLOAD THE VOICEBANK AS SOON AS I REINSTALL A COUPLE MORE THINGS AND FIGURE OUT WHAT MY MEDIASHARE PASSWORD WAS! -_-

Sorry about that....

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Oh wow 0-0 yes, okay I understand! I was just worried you died or something X"D
Midterms aren't as bad as they seem ^.^ unless they're common core.... Some schools aren't exactly up to par with those tests

Lunar_Countdown

Momo's Minion
Yeah, it really wasn't too bad, except I'm taking math that's three grades above me... >.< It's terrible...

Right now I'm digging through my email trying to find my password...

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
I see.... Well, I'm glad you are still helping me out ^.^ I feel really bad that I have only been recording more VCV banks but... I think they sound kinda nice and I'm using an experimental oto technique XD but rest assured I've been figuring out your UTAU's box art! I know what I'm going to do for the background heheheheh

Lunar_Countdown

Momo's Minion
:D I still don't get how your patient enough to record THAT MANY VCV VOICEBANKS!!!! Or it could be that I'm just lazy, but...

I'm praying they don't take as long to download as the last one!!! >.<

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Eh no no no you don't have to download any more banks XD But I guess VCV recording just calms me down after school... I don't know.. It passes the time, I guess.

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
https://soundcloud.com/utau_airisu/mirai-strong-append-palette
this is the mess that is the new bank....