Inactive Will do covers, art and more for a vcv male voice!

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
so, I'm going to try my hand harder at otoing my OWN bank by MYSELF for once, and I also need a new voicer for an utau.

You may use any list you like, but I would prefer hirigana. (make sure it has _ <- these in it,)

All I ask is that you record using the guide bgm, and that's all I need! I would prefer if the male voice was low, but I can easily use flags.

My art:
1448911315.wretchedkalamity_fullbody_rashi.png

my models:
mmd_su_colab_wip_macne_nana_by_wretchedmmd-d9fz780.png

My covers:

please reply if interested!

N.Zo

Nico Nico Need's A Nap
Defender of Defoko
I'll do so, but it may take a while seeing as my screen is being fixed. My range is around G2-F4

N.Zo

Nico Nico Need's A Nap
Defender of Defoko
Listen to ThunderStorm acapella by UsagiP #np on [HASHTAG]#SoundCloud[/HASHTAG]
my English demo and voice sample (sorry for being so late)

N.Zo

Nico Nico Need's A Nap
Defender of Defoko
A Sf-A2 Miki MMD Model. Preferably Tda. Something a little like winter. You can make your own rules and distribute it. I really want one that I didn't make.

Also, would you like me to do any appends like power, soft, whisper, warm, sweet, solid, dark, and vivid? I'll gladly record and oto these myself.

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
A Sf-A2 Miki MMD Model. Preferably Tda. Something a little like winter. You can make your own rules and distribute it. I really want one that I didn't make.

Also, would you like me to do any appends like power, soft, whisper, warm, sweet, solid, dark, and vivid? I'll gladly record and oto these myself.
sure! I can do that, as for appends, nah, just a straight bank ^U^

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko

N.Zo

Nico Nico Need's A Nap
Defender of Defoko
Thank you, I should I have the recordings done by today if nothing gets in my way

N.Zo

Nico Nico Need's A Nap
Defender of Defoko
There's a Romaji list, that has a base oto, would you like the base oto to be sent with the file?

A hiragana list is available too, (with base oto.) Please reply as soon as possible so I know which to record

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
There's a Romaji list, that has a base oto, would you like the base oto to be sent with the file?

A hiragana list is available too, (with base oto.) Please reply as soon as possible so I know which to record
sure! I'll take the romaji, as it's easier for me to oto.

N.Zo

Nico Nico Need's A Nap
Defender of Defoko
Got it! I'll make sure the files are sent before the 1st or the latest, the 5th.