Will do mmd models, art, and covers for a vcv oto!

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
So, i finished the voice for my furloid Glitch using this reclist here http://utaforum.net/resources/zuruis-custom-vcv-reclist.28/

And I'm looking for an otoer.

I can create multiple models, draw a LOT of stuff (but my art isn't that good so i don't recomend this one)
and do covers for you.

Bank dl: http://www.4shared.com/zip/6v6WLzmdba/Glitch_VCV.html

Comment if interested.

Model examples:
385931001v3.png

391711001v3.png

tumblr_nt71mdGsqx1ud5frxo1_1280.png

Drawings:
tumblr_nt1cedSviY1ud5frxo1_400.png

SO YEAAHH.. I uh... need an oto.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Are you willing to do all three of those? A VCV oto takes quite a long time. I'm also busy with school, so it could take even longer. (If you haven't yet recorded, I'd rather you use the hiragana list, but I can probably work with the romaji one.) (Or you could record a CVVC bank, to lessen the recording time. I have a reclist for it if you'd like. I'll also ask for less in return.)

MMD model of your headcanon design for AWG or LEXYS
+
One or more covers of one of my original songs (can be found here)
+
Art for Serena LEGACY (two separate characters)

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Are you willing to do all three of those? A VCV oto takes quite a long time. I'm also busy with school, so it could take even longer. (If you haven't yet recorded, I'd rather you use the hiragana list, but I can probably work with the romaji one.) (Or you could record a CVVC bank, to lessen the recording time. I have a reclist for it if you'd like. I'll also ask for less in return.)

+
+
Yep, I'm willing to do all three of those, I'll start right now matter of fact!
[DOUBLEPOST=1440422980][/DOUBLEPOST]

+
+
oh, are there usts for your originals? I um.... can't sing.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sorry, I don't like to distribute project files, so you'd have to make them yourself... But you can PM me about sending you the vocal MIDIs, so that I can send them to you when I'm not busy.

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Sorry, I don't like to distribute project files, so you'd have to make them yourself... But you can PM me about sending you the vocal MIDIs, so that I can send them to you when I'm not busy.
Message sent about the midis! Also, what does the character you want me to draw look like? I haven't found any refs on your page or any sign of them Q-Q sorry if I'm being problematic

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko

okay, I've actually decided to take your advice and go with cvvc instead to make it easier for both of us if that's ok. i've already made the model but I'm still able to do other stuff, so yeah. Now that I think of it,aliasing a vcv romaji would be.. hell.