tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey so I am making a new voice bank but I will need to have someone oto it since I have no idea how. The voice bank is not yet done and probably won't be done until next week some time but I'll will be working on it all of Saturday and a bit tonight if I can. When that all done I'll need someone to oto it. (Oh and btw it will be a CV Japanese bank) So if your willing to oto it for me I'll draw you a picture or 2, traditional and in full color. I would also would credit you on ALL videos I release with your otoing. I hope someone responds to this, Thanks for your time!

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I can do it for you. Can be done within the weekend.
Awesome! I probably won't have the voice bank done by this weekend though it will most likely be done late on Sunday or sometime next week, but I can start on your drawing right away.
[doublepost=1475261968][/doublepost]
Awesome! I probably won't have the voice bank done by this weekend though it will most likely be done late on Sunday or sometime next week, but I can start on your drawing right away.
Actually I really have the voice bank half way done so I may very well get it done this weekend

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I wasn't able to finish the vb this weekend but I did work on it a bit. Should I pm you when it's done?

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey just wanted to let you know I'm still working on this voice bank and it should be done soon. Just school and family stuff has gotten in the way. Also I'd like to know what you want me to draw you since I can do that during my study hall during school.